2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

^Well, WDE was either intimating that, yes, Auburn also does this... or that our coaches put a stop to it. Even though we can't get any LBs signed, I'm guessing it's not the latter.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took it as the same. The only insight I have into it leads me to believe that it isn't the latter, either. I also want to add that a lot of people who "help" these kids do it because they actually get to know and like them, and at some point it's done as much out of altruism as it is competitiveness. It's hard to stop people from feeling like they are helping a kid out.

The game has been a part of football since its beginning. I don't think we want to get to deep into that conversation. Big brother has big ears. And as WDE said Gary seems to be all Michgan.

^Well, WDE was either intimating that, yes, Auburn also does this... or that our coaches put a stop to it. Even though we can't get any LBs signed, I'm guessing it's not the latter.

If AU is playing the game it's behind the back of Rich McGlynn. We hired him specifically to keep us clean because so many schools (UA, GA, FSU, and now Arky) are out to get us. He's the reason our best basketball player, Purifoy, is not eligible. Rich self reported the jump in his ACT score to the NCAA. As bad as it sounds, he is just doing what we are paying him to do.

If AU is playing the game it's behind the back of Rich McGlynn. We hired him specifically to keep us clean because so many schools (UA, GA, FSU, and now Arky) are out to get us. He's the reason our best basketball player, Purifoy, is not eligible. Rich self reported the jump in his ACT score to the NCAA. As bad as it sounds, he is just doing what we are paying him to do.

Eligibility is a different thing, and I'm glad that we're on top of compliance there.

So, Gary? Michigan? Seems to be the most probable.

I would bet on it.

I hope Michigan. Get him out of the SEC.

I would bet on it.

He and Kareem Walker from same school? Heard they were best friends.

I would bet on it.

same here

Please let be AU,but if not then please let it be Michigan.Yall are right get him out of the SEC if he is not with us.

Put yourself in his shoes. Both are big time schools but Which offers the most stability and reliability for the next 4 years. Only advantage we have is weather.

Put yourself in his shoes. Both are big time schools but Which offers the most stability and reliability for the next 4 years. Only advantage we have is weather.

I don't think a guy as talented as Gary is too worried about coaching stability. With or without coaching changes, no matter where he goes he will play 3 years and be in the NFL. He will still have his team mates with him those 3 years. So hopefully warm weather does appeal to him and also maybe the Southern girls, Auburn girls that is, not Ole Miss.

Auburn girls > Ole Miss girls

Depends on what you're looking for. AU has the girls next door and Ole Miss has the tramps next door.

Exactly.

:thumb_ttiwwop:

At least, this part of the thread.

Depends on what you're looking for. AU has the girls next door and Ole Miss has the tramps next door.

Exactly.

I stand with AUbritt, moreso now than usual.

Exactly.

^^^ Important qualifier alert.

The word even can be as powerful in its unintentional absence as it is when present.

The word even can be as powerful in its unintentional absence as it is when present.

:thumbsup:

But we can produce our own Zen koans all day. Who's got the pics?!

:thumbsup:

But we can produce our own Zen koans all day. Who's got the pics?!

Really I wish I could share ;)

Archived