2016 4* LB Rahshaun Smith

ellitor

Was curious to hear more about his visit....only saw the briefest snippet on another site.

Was curious to hear more about his visit....only saw the briefest snippet on another site.

His visit is still happening. Probably won't hear anything til after he leaves.

Link

Will be an overnighter. Could be here until Tuesday.

Link

Good news for us! Thanks for your hard work.

Link

Good news for us! Thanks for your hard work.

I don't have any insight, just a hunch. I think this is a candidate to flip to the good guys. Could be based on Tre Lamar commitment. May be wrong, but this seems probable to me. Man I hope so!

247 shows him a "hard commit", but man I hope we can flip this guy!

247 shows him a "hard commit", but man I hope we can flip this guy!

Probably due to how long he has been committed...plus, a recruit choosing to take visits doesn't always mean much. But I feel like there could be something here.

He could be pissed they took another LB commit ... Maybe they said they would not

I think it's a rare occasion when a top prospect (maybe QB's aside) pays any attention at all to a school signing others at his position. These kids have been starters and key players all of their lives. They don't expect to be any less in college.

He could be pissed they took another LB commit ... Maybe they said they would not

I think it's a rare occasion when a top prospect (maybe QB's aside) pays any attention at all to a school signing others at his position. These kids have been starters and key players all of their lives. They don't expect to be any less in college.

Yep. Especially at LB. that being said coach bullhorn must be pissed he's visiting the good guys

Archived