2017 4* DB Tray Bishop (UGA 1/1/17)

WarDamnEagleWDE

So, the consensus is this kid wants to play defense, yet we are wanting him on the offensive side? I have been saying from the beginning this kid could make a beast secondary player. 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DAG said:

So, the consensus is this kid wants to play defense, yet we are wanting him on the offensive side? I have been saying from the beginning this kid could make a beast secondary player. 

He wanted to play offense is what he said at first and is why he originally gave his verbal to us.....

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

He wanted to play offense is what he said at first and is why he originally gave his verbal to us.....

But where? Unless it was WR, I don't see where he would fit on offense. I was not impressed by his QB skills and quite frankly, I would not want Gus fooling around, trying to even prepare him to be a QB.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

But where? Unless it was WR, I don't see where he would fit on offense. I was not impressed by his QB skills and quite frankly, I would not want Gus fooling around, trying to even prepare him to be a QB.

Should of been more specific QB we were the only school willing to give him a look at qb. 

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Should of been more specific QB we were the only school willing to give him a look at qb. 

The question is, what that a recruiting tactic, or just desperation because we lost all of our top pics?

1 hour ago, DAG said:

We Should've only offered him as a safety.

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

We Should've only offered him as a safety.

bingo. crime dawg could of sealed the deal.

On 12/1/2016 at 2:10 PM, ClaytonAU said:

I doubt Tray will be apart of this class

Wait... So that means you think he'll be together with this class?

Heh. Sorry. Grammar police.

16 minutes ago, bryanlooney said:

Wait... So that means you think he'll be together with this class?

Heh. Sorry. Grammar police.

at least your self aware about it! haha

21 minutes ago, fredst said:

I'm assuming all this stuff going on with Tray over the last week or so means our staff isn't interested in him at safety....?

or it means he is more interested in playing Safety at other schools and not here.

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

when there is free info and not VIP I am sure @ellitor can say more.

This feels like a shot but I'll take the high road. The staff likes and wants him as an ATH, either WR or safety. We recruited him as having a shot at QB because that's how he wanted to be recruited at the time. Seems things are different now.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

This feels like a shot but I'll take the high road. The staff likes and wants him as an ATH, either WR or safety. We recruited him as having a shot at QB because that's how he wanted to be recruited at the time. Seems things are different now.

lol not at all. that is the truth is it not???? 

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol not at all. that is the truth is it not???? 

I don't know. I've been too busy working 15 hour days doing the Super 7 to even be able to look around.

2 hours ago, thaitopher said:

Can we go ahead and move this thread to lessen the blow of his upcoming decommitment? ???

Nope. People are going to Barn hard regardless...Oh and we have adjusted and are recruiting TB at Safety now.

Maybe he could a Jabrill Peppers type role? Lil bit of offense, lil bit of defense, lil bit of special teams. That'd be neat...

5 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Maybe he could a Jabrill Peppers type role? Lil bit of offense, lil bit of defense, lil bit of special teams. That'd be neat...

The announcers love gushing over Peppers ability at different spots. For the record, I like him also. 

I would give anything for him to score a touchdown and go to the sidelines and start handing water to the team. When the camera zooms in on him he says " uhhhh I'm the wa wa wa waterboy, this my waterspoon" 

This kid has great size and speed. would be a physical safety and great in run support. hope this staff can confirm his commitment .  

welp per the twitter...... he gone. what a great day for db recruiting.........

Just now, au_bsci_04 said:

Been expected

yup thank God we got stidham or it would be a meltdown! haha

Archived