2015 Preseason Practice - Day 9

RunInRed

Thursday, August 13th

• No media viewing window
  • 5:45 PM – Gus Malzahn, selected players post-practice interviews

Auburn will be off tomorrow. Gus believes the team has improved in all three areas to this point. Team will scrimmage Saturday

Duke Williams returned to practice today, per Gus.

Duke returned today at the bottom of the depth chart at WR. Needs to work his way back to the first team.

Malzahn is hoping everyone is available for Saturday's scrimmage. Will know more after a rest day tomorrow.

Malzahn said center Austin Golson has returned to 100 percent at practice after dealing with a minor injury.

@AUBlog

Auburn's Rodney Garner in charge of defensive line drills Thursday. Pro scouts watched, too, for fourth straight day.

CMUVOnyW8AIGS86.jpg

Auburn offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee talks things over with QB Jeremy Johnson at Thursday's practice.

CMUdjesWoAEbPju.jpg

Attention defense: Gus Malzahn says Auburn will throw it in Saturday's scrimmage.

CMVHeyRWsAAXZ1Y.jpg

CMUjCrSW8AE620U.jpg

@AUGoldMine

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's it lol offense throws it in this scrimmage? gonna be vice versa this time as opposed to last scrimmage

Gus sayls his offense will be more balanced. It's not like they will be doing an Air raid offense on Saturday.

Having Tony on makes this an even more dangerous offense. We'll be able to rotate starters with backups very easily when someone is tired.

yes, now we can create an alleyoop play where JJ throws the ball near the goal posts and tony Stevens jumps up and dunks the ball!

Having Tony on makes this an even more dangerous offense. We'll be able to rotate starters with backups very easily when someone is tired.

yes, now we can create an alleyoop play where JJ throws the ball near the goal posts and tony Stevens jumps up and dunks the ball!

So would that be 3 points, 6 points, or a touchback?

So would that be 3 points, 6 points, or a touchback?

an incomplete pass

I'll wait till I see it on the field. Not proclaiming Stevens a difference maker just yet.

Got all the potential.

Love that au shirt Gus has on! Is that in stores?

Also, hope keryon doesn't have a more serious injury...

Where'd you hear he's injured?

Love that au shirt Gus has on! Is that in stores?

Also, hope keryon doesn't have a more serious injury...

Where'd you hear he's injured?

Gus said in his presser that KJ was "a little banged up", not injured as far as I know.

I'll wait till I see it on the field. Not proclaiming Stevens a difference maker just yet.

Got all the potential.

I like that Stevens has been able to gain some weight. He was so thin, I was worried that he would have a hard time taking the hits during games. Now that he is over 200pds I feel better.

Dang, The football looks tiny Jeremy Johnson's hand.

Love seeing Duke is back. Hoping that means he is good to go against Lville assuming no other issues.

Appears so, but by the sound of it he may not come out with the first team. He's having to earn his spot back.

Love seeing Duke is back. Hoping that means he is good to go against Lville assuming no other issues.

Appears so, but by the sound of it he may not come out with the first team office. He's having to earn his spot back.

.... this mean he wears No. 2 ?

Appears so, but by the sound of it he may not come out with the first team office. He's having to earn his spot back.

.... this mean he wears No. 2 ?

:bow:

Archived