Auburn vs Louisville Score Prediction

augolf1716

AU-52

UL-10

UL scores a TD on their first possession of the game and get a short field off a turnover in the 3rd -otherwise our D holds.

Our offense puts up 35 in first half and the rest is cruising off running game to use up the clock with a long field goal late in the game (second and third string guys in on offense) to give Carlson some confidence for the rest of the season.

This game is just the start of a strong offense and defense AU shows throughout the year to win each game by at least 3 touchdowns,

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU-52

UL-10

UL scores a TD on their first possession of the game and get a short field off a turnover in the 3rd -otherwise our D holds.

Our offense puts up 35 in first half and the rest is cruising off running game to use up the clock with a long field goal late in the game (second and third string guys in on offense) to give Carlson some confidence for the rest of the season.

This game is just the start of a strong offense and defense AU shows throughout the year to win each game by at least 3 touchdowns,

Now this is what I am talking about!

Just curious, how would this board react if someone actually predicted Auburn to lose? I would REALLY feel sorry for that guy...all the venom that would be spewed on him. That said, AU wins 100 - 0.

Going to go '89 IB....

30-20

Two good defenses with two new QBs, resulting in lots of FGs by two good kickers, Carlson (18-of-24) and John Wallace (15-of-19), in a perfect kicking environment.

Just curious, how would this board react if someone actually predicted Auburn to lose? I would REALLY feel sorry for that guy...all the venom that would be spewed on him. That said, AU wins 100 - 0.

Meh.....The season has not started yet, AU is being pumped up as a title contender, and we clearly have more talent than Louisville. It would be very disappointing if we lost. Yes we could lose, but based on speculation from experts, and us as fans, graduates, etc., it would be more than a little different to predict a loss in our opener.

Now if the season starts off bad and we lose to Louisville, and then lose to LSU, it would not be strange to see people predicting losses.

So with the 44 predictions so far the score

AU: 1,168

UL: 864

For an average of:

AU 27 - UL 20

Including the "3-2" prediction.

Me personally I don't see it as being that close. I have us up by 21 points for a score of AU 35 - UL 14.

AU 42 "house of Cards"7

Archived