2016 5* DE Marlon Davidson (AU commit 9/4/15)

Browning4AU

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it will be hard to hold on to him; but I think we will; his mother hated uat and I don't think he would do that; he comes from a Auburn family; hopefully he's just enjoying the process...

WAR EAGLE!!!

Coach Green will show up and smooth that hatred. Big concerns on keeping this guy.

You know, I'd have thought that losing Smart to UGA would've at least raised a few questions among Bama commits/recruits. Yet, I'm not hearing anything of the sort. Anyone?

You know, I'd have thought that losing Smart to UGA would've at least raised a few questions among Bama commits/recruits. Yet, I'm not hearing anything of the sort. Anyone?

Process........

Wouldn't it be nice? Sadly, we can't have nice things.

I don't believe Kirby Smart is the biggest draw for uat recruits

Unless he's holding the keys to the charger.

Coach Green holds those.

Good to know.

I was waiting to check that one off my list of horribles for our 2015 season. Worldclass D recruit visits same day DC openly interviewing for HC job elsewhere? Check.

I was waiting to check that one off my list of horribles for our 2015 season. Worldclass D recruit visits same day DC openly interviewing for HC job elsewhere? Check.

When it rains, it pours.

as my father would say, "this was piss-poor planning."

You don't always get to pick and choose when a 5* player visits your campus, even if he's already committed.

I don't really know how the official visits work but I do know that it would be better if WM was there and I assume that he is not because the reports have been saying that he is interviewing in SC today.

I don't really know how the official visits work but I do know that it would be better if WM was there and I assume that he is not because the reports have been saying that he is interviewing in SC today.

Of course it would be better. Doesn't mean that anybody else at Auburn could have predicted this when the visit was scheduled or that there was enough time to reschedule it (or that rescheduling it and saying, "Um, soooo, now's not a good time..." and 100% confirming that there is reason for concern would be a good idea).

Not going to hear it from the turd state controlled sports media.

Archived