2016 5* DE Marlon Davidson (AU commit 9/4/15)

Browning4AU

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet Marlon is feeling pretty good about his decision right now.

Probably so...he seems to enjoy the recruiting process...this ought to amp up the attention from bama and the dawgs as they try to flip him to their cause.

There is always one kid who seems to capture all of the state's media attention during the recruitment (romancing) process.....looks like this might be the guy for 2015.

If he is going to "continue the recruiting process", I hope that means he will be recruiting for Auburn.

I found it odd that a recruit whom we knew was a lock said something so overt as "I hope teams keep recruiting me." So odd, in fact, that it seriously might be shenanigans that can only benefit us.

I found it odd that a recruit whom we knew was a lock said something so overt as "I hope teams keep recruiting me." So odd, in fact, that it seriously might be shenanigans that can only benefit us.

McL, been thinking this might be the case also. Be good for AU to come out on top.

The young man will enroll early and will be on the field for spring practice. He will stay in the camp of which I am sure of. I consider anyone who flips to another team like flipping a NY strip steak into a hamburger.

Like I say, he will be Auburn bound. Quit paying attention to twitter or any other source like that which makes idiots of all us.

Like I say, he will be Auburn bound. Quit paying attention to twitter or any other source like that which makes idiots of all us.

Yes, because arguing opinions about the things that people repost from Twitter makes us geniuses. Ps- Hating Twitter without knowing much about it prematurely ages some of us ;)

As I said, if you look at Marlon's Twitter feed, you will get the impression of a kid who is all Auburn and then some.

Y'all go look at his twitter feed if you're so convinced that a couple of comments carry more weight than every other aspect of his recruitment.

Agree. He is all about Auburn. Nothing wrong with him being a kid and enjoying the process during his senior season. You guys are getting too worked up over this. Most kids still take officials after verbal commitment. I see verbal commitments more as who is currently a leader than anything.

Y'all go look at his twitter feed if you're so convinced that a couple of comments carry more weight than every other aspect of his recruitment.

Agree. He is all about Auburn. Nothing wrong with him being a kid and enjoying the process during his senior season. You guys are getting too worked up over this. Most kids still take officials after verbal commitment. I see verbal commitments more as who is currently a leader than anything.

Y'all realize you're going to blow his cover, right?

Oh, shoot, I thought this was the Darlon Mavidson thread. Nothing to see here, folks!

Oh, shoot, I thought this was the Darlon Mavidson thread. Nothing to see here, folks!

Yeah, hate that we're going to lose Marlon to one of those other schools he visits.

#FireTRob

"Teams can come in and talk to me until I'm ready to make my decision," he said. "And if they stop, then I guess I'll stick with Auburn. But if they keep coming on and keep trying, I will open my options up."

Wow...for a while, I thought he might possibly flip on us....but this makes me feel better...

Archived