2016 5* DE Marlon Davidson (AU commit 9/4/15)

Browning4AU

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he don't want us we don't need him. Until the season starts and everybody is asking when's the talent

? Davidson is by far AU's most important recruit. He is a must in this class. He leaves say hello to a bunch of 3 and 2 stars.

Isn't this the problem, though, with our Defensive Line/Recruiting in recent years? We get one big name (M. Adams, Lawson, Cowart), but we fail to bring in any kind of quality depth across the line. Yes if we lose Davidson it's big, but why does that mean we just get 2 and 3 stars?

How does a high school kid end up in super-expensive Nike shoes and gear? The kid is a bammer now. He is bought and paid for.

Really? Shoes??

If he don't want us we don't need him. Until the season starts and everybody is asking when's the talent

? Davidson is by far AU's most important recruit. He is a must in this class. He leaves say hello to a bunch of 3 and 2 stars.

Isn't this the problem, though, with our Defensive Line/Recruiting in recent years? We get one big name (M. Adams, Lawson, Cowart), but we fail to bring in any kind of quality depth across the line. Yes if we lose Davidson it's big, but why does that mean we just get 2 and 3 stars?

I think Davidson stays with the good guys but not without expending a ton of time and energy and expense to keep him in the fold. A 2* DL commitment would have many on this forum screaming at the coaching staff. I understand JJ Watt was a 2* coming out of HS and now is rated the top NFL player regardless of position. He would not get a look from our staff or any other program around here. I've heard he never even got an offer from U of Wisconsin his home state. Recruiting services (and coaches) can be wrong. Sometimes its safer with coaches to stick with stars and not have to face the wrath of exppert fans. I think the way recruiting is now late bloomers almost have to go with smaller programs or JUCO.

He's wearing LeBron's... If they were Nike Free Flyknit UA issued I'd be concerned

Lets hope Marlon is All In with Auburn.

You get that post count up a4e.

Meanwhile the rest of us will keep clicking thinking there's a new development...everywhere

Isn't his posts the biggest let down.....sometimes I just wanna break my phone.

Lets hope Marlon is All In with Auburn.

You get that post count up a4e.

Meanwhile the rest of us will keep clicking thinking there's a new development...everywhere

Isn't his posts the biggest let down.....sometimes I just wanna break my phone.

Hahaha sometimes. But in the grand scheme of things, it's cool. Sometimes. Sort of. Ehhhhh......

I never thought Inwould say this, but after watching this video...he gone!

Alabama is recruiting him hard and Marlon is being swayed right in front of us. The sad thing in is that once committed - you over react and he goes away. You assume all is good and he goes after the other side.

Public administration??? Isn't that what half the UAT football team is graduating in...

Alabama is recruiting him hard and Marlon is being swayed right in front of us. The sad thing in is that once committed - you over react and he goes away. You assume all is good and he goes after the other side.

Public administration??? Isn't that what half the UAT football team is graduating in...

We can't say anything lol

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/08/auburn_dean_athletics_did_not.html

Looks and sounds like a Foster/Evans 25% "business decision" to be made at some point.

Looks and sounds like a Foster/Evans 25% "business decision" to be made at some point.

They have yet to be relevant in college football. Maybe someday, but not yet.

LOL. Nobody can accuse you of being a bammer, because you're definitely not watching their games. Foster is starting in what is widely regarded as the best front 7 in football. Evans is a sophomore and on the 2-deep in that same front 7. Both will likely be high draft picks.

LOL. Nobody can accuse you of being a bammer, because you're definitely not watching their games. Foster is starting in what is widely regarded as the best front 7 in football. Evans is a sophomore and on the 2-deep in that same front 7. Both will likely be high draft picks.

Ha, guess I have been proved wrong. That's what I get for not caring about UA.

Archived