Staff Changes

fredst

If CWM does not get the HC at USCe, does UGa, or bammer fork over the money to beat the money that he is getting paid at Auburn to be our DC?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as noted on Monday, now on al.com

This may be the worse I've told you so ever

LOL.

Monster, did you read the ESPN Insider article, or do you have inside sources?

Can you detail the issues underlying the dischord?

If CWM does not get the HC at USCe, does UGa, or bammer fork over the money to beat the money that he is getting paid at Auburn to be our DC?

If so, I wouldn't put it pass Bama to at least put the word out there to try and cause more chaos in an attempt to give us the shaft. Whether it be true or not.

Never2Yield- al.com is already doing that.

Yep, they always do.

Charles Kelly FSU defensive coordinator Biographical details Alma mater Auburn Playing career 1986-1989 Auburn Position(s) Defensive Back Coaching career (HC unless noted) 1990-1992 Central (AL) HS (Assistant) 1993 Auburn (Assistant) 1994 Jacksonville State (RB) 1995 Jacksonville State (DB) 1996 Jacksonville State (OC) 1997-1998 Jacksonville State (DC) 1999 Henderson State (DC) 2000-2001 Eufaula (AL) HS (DC/LB) 2002-2003 Nicholls State (DB) 2004-2005 Nicholls State (DC) 2006-2007 Georgia Tech (ST) 2008-2009 Georgia Tech (CB) 2010-2012 Georgia Tech (DB) 2012 Georgia Tech (Interim DC) 2013 Florida State (ST/LB) 2014–Present Florida State (DC)

220px-Charles_Kelly_%28American_football%29_2014.jpg

Home town Ozark, Al.

I cannot imagine why they would. Alabama was paying Kirby Smart that kind of money because he was there a long time, coordinated great defenses, and continuity is better than a revolving door. I don't think they need Muschamp as much as we did. Saban can probably find Smart's replacement for less money. I suspect it will be a similar situation in Georgia. It's not known yet whether they'll keep Pruitt or not.

South Carolina is reporting that Boom got the job. Applewhite OC, Bentley QB, T-Rob DC. Worst case scenario if it ends up being true.

You need a little better source than South Carolina.

South Carolina is reporting that Boom got the job. Applewhite OC, Bentley QB, T-Rob DC. Worst case scenario if it ends up being true.

i agree. Did the exact same thing last year. Just putting it out there.

Ok where did you get this info from? LINK?

Then put.... in my opinion

We should have offered him HC in waiting. Maybe he doesn't get stuck with a big buyout and we can bring him back after next year. Gus is dead man walking.

Ok where did you get this info from? LINK?

Guy made a thread on USCe 247 saying that that's who the staff would be but wouldn't be announced until Monday.

We should have offered him HC in waiting. Maybe he doesn't get stuck with a big buyout and we can bring him back after next year. Gus is dead man walking.

Should make you happy.......

Should make you happy.......

He's an insufferable broken record.

How about Bill Clark?

he has a job. I'll grant you it's not an easy one but he's going to stick it out and do his best to make things work out where he is.

Who hasn't got a job. Don't mean he wouldn't change and I like his effort. This would really burn Watts

If defensive minds like Durkin (and possibly Boom) want TRob as their DC, what makes anyone here hesitate?

Perhaps because it's really their defense and they need someone familiar to somewhat oversee it- similar to Gus and Rhett?

...or Saban and Smart.

Archived