Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Hahaha. I'm a 40-something, straight, middle-to-upper-middle class, able-bodied white guy. Let's be honest. I have to make up things to rage against. 

I'm the happiest person I know. My biggest complaint is I got no right to sing the blues.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Hahaha. I'm a 40-something, straight, middle-to-upper-middle class, able-bodied white guy. Let's be honest. I have to make up things to rage against. 

I’m am using all my likes in here today. Rage against the lack of copious likes!

• Like 1

Three best (my favorite RATM):

...and of course 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

I'm the happiest person I know. My biggest complaint is I got no right to sing the blues.

19 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I’m am using all my likes in here today. Rage against the lack of copious likes!

6 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Three best (my favorite RATM):

...and of course 

I love this thread so much. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

TGITimeForHappy

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

TGITimeForHappy

Got me in a JazzFest state of mind. 

Seeing these guys at the House of Blues is one of my top 5 concerts all time. Very, very formative experience. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Best thread on AUF. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Y’all have cracked my brain open, and songs from my past spill to the virtual floor.

Is your mind playing tricks on you?

Speaking of, I just checked out Trick's BBQ here in Savannah. As I was standing in the parking lot waiting to order- because that's where you order at Trick's- with the smoke from the smoker- also in the parking lot, because that's also where the smoker is at Trick's- wafting over me, I thought, "This place is pretty cool." Then they started playing music in the kitchen. LOUD. Further to @AUld fAUx@'s funk theme. (The ribs were good.)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Is your mind playing tricks on you?

Speaking of, I just checked out Trick's BBQ here in Savannah. As I was standing in the parking lot waiting to order- because that's where you order at Trick's- with the smoke from the smoker- also in the parking lot, because that's also where the smoker is at Trick's- wafting over me, I thought, "This place is pretty cool." Then they started playing music in the kitchen. LOUD. Further to @AUld fAUx@'s funk theme. (The ribs were good.)

Type-casting? Humph, said the inscrutible Camel smoker.

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Could well be characterized as a one-hit wonder, but timing was such that she was warm-up for, and played well* with Sir Elton when he came to town.

*Also had a hit duet-single (Don't Go Breaking my Heart) w./him ~ that time that was a little slick for my tastes.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Fresh off the press. First AIC release in 5 years. \m/

Beat me to it.  GREAT song.  I just love Alice In Chains.  Absolute genius stuff with them.   William Duvall has completed this band very well and I would love to see them live.   Their last 2 studio albums have been incredible masterpieces.  I'm so looking forward to #3.    This is a great start.

• Like 1

Your all a bunch of losers.............................just a bunch of Crabby Appletons............. actually a good song for us old hippies

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Great concert

Actually read this song being referenced yesterday as one of the great rock songs where the guitar riff is so bad arse that they had no choice but to lead with it. (The article was about Living Colour and 'Cult of Personality'.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Type-casting? Humph, said the inscrutible Camel smoker.

Could well be characterized as a one-hit wonder, but timing was such that she was warm-up for, and played well* with Sir Elton when he came to town.

I couldn't post PFunk a few posts after The Meters without acknowledgement!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Actually read this song being referenced yesterday as one of the great rock songs where the guitar riff is so bad arse that they had no choice but to lead with it. (The article was about Living Colour and 'Cult of Personality'.)

God what a great song. I’m sure I lost some hearing listening to that song in my brother’s car.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Absolutely in person blows your ears off

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:56 PM, Tiger Refuge said:

I’m being indulgent. 

I hated that era of music........however, he did have a great voice RIP

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I know a lot of people do not like The Who but as for concerts top 5

Pete is in my top 10 guitarists

• Like 1