Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

11 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I’ve come to confess a sin. About 6 months ago, I bought my me and my wife tickets to a Foo Fighter’s concert. I got caught up in the concert hype of the moment. The concert is going on right now. I’m currently sitting in my recliner watching tv, not at the ear piercing concert two hours away. I tried to get rid of my tickets, but even that effort was half hearted. It’s almost like I wanted to punish myself for buying the dang things to begin with. 

I’ll take my lashings. I feel better now for confessing my musical sins. 

It's times like these
You learn to live again

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I’ve come to confess a sin. About 6 months ago, I bought my me and my wife tickets to a Foo Fighter’s concert. I got caught up in the concert hype of the moment. The concert is going on right now. I’m currently sitting in my recliner watching tv, not at the ear piercing concert two hours away. I tried to get rid of my tickets, but even that effort was half hearted. It’s almost like I wanted to punish myself for buying the dang things to begin with. 

I’ll take my lashings. I feel better now for confessing my musical sins. 

Very big of you I will say that.

We once had a member named Weegle777 from old AE days once admit to telling tiger and myself he took his wife to a Barry Manilow concert. Poor weeg never lived it down telling tiger and I never ever let him forget it.

Especially TT RIP

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

...We once had a member named Weegle777 from old AE days once admit to telling tiger and myself he took his wife to a Barry Manilow concert. Poor weeg never lived it down...

Shoot.

Ain't no thing.

Took my wife to multiple Barbershop conventions/contests, and

still built and raised babies with that woman (bless her heart!).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Very big of you I will say that.

We once had a member named Weegle777 from old AE days once admit to telling tiger and myself he took his wife to a Barry Manilow concert. Poor weeg never lived it down telling tiger and I never ever let him forget it.

Especially TT RIP

I miss ole TT. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

OH yeah miss him a lot he loved this thread

Dude knew his music. 

14 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Dude knew his music. 

He and I didn't agree on everything with music especially from AE days but I finally got him turnaround............j/k.....damn he could be stubborn sometimes. I do miss him and pops

**edit** I should add its hell getting old 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

He and I didn't agree on everything with music especially from AE days but I finally got him turnaround............j/k.....damn he could be stubborn sometimes. I do miss him and pops

**edit** I should add its hell getting old 

It's better than not getting old!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I miss ole TT. 

15 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

OH yeah miss him a lot he loved this thread

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Dude knew his music. 

To Telling Tiger.

:cheers:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Carrying my weekly truckload of beer cans across the river (to recycle), the local station (bless their hearts) played something I kind'a liked (not rare) and told me who played it (exceedingly rare). These folks are brand new to me (anybody else?) but I note they have some downloadable cuts that I'll check out.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Carrying my weekly truckload of beer cans across the river (to recycle), the local station (bless their hearts) played something I kind'a liked (not rare) and told me who played it (exceedingly rare). These folks are brand new to me (anybody else?) but I note they have some downloadable cuts that I'll check out.

I feel like I've heard of these guys quite a bit on the festival circuit, but haven't actually heard them. Dig the bass. Fun stuff. 

Btw, are you familiar with the Shazam app?

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I feel like I've heard of these guys quite a bit on the festival circuit, but haven't actually heard them. Dig the bass. Fun stuff. 

Btw, are you familiar with the Shazam app?

To be honest, have no idea if my phone does apps.

Would I have to arrange for my phone to listen to the radio? while I'm driving? Sounds all kind'a scary.