Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

Talking music. The wife looking for a fun way to exercise a few years ago bought all of the old Richard Simmons " Sweating to The Oldies CD's. Try it, great work out and did one with her this morning.

An Auburn policeman told me they used them at APD for PT a few years back. Wife has introduced to several women down on the Forgotten Coast. Now we have a group wanting to Shag for slower exercise and suggested meeting at the church great hall. No way, told them beer has to available to shag.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Talking music. The wife looking for a fun way to exercise a few years ago bought all of the old Richard Simmons " Sweating to The Oldies CD's. Try it, great work out and did one with her this morning.

An Auburn policeman told me they used them at APD for PT a few years back. Wife has introduced to several women down on the Forgotten Coast. Now we have a group wanting to Shag for slower exercise and suggested meeting at the church great hall. No way, told them beer has to available to shag.

wow you shag and damn straight on the beer

• Thanks 1

On 7/6/2018 at 10:26 PM, Auburnfan91 said:

For those who've heard of the band Skillet(a Christian rock band), who I think are pretty good, well their drummer has put out her own EP and a single which I heard the other day.  I must say I think it's a very good song and I'm thinking about getting the EP. 

Forgive me, but

EP??

On 7/7/2018 at 7:46 PM, augolf1716 said:

Good cut of it, one I'd not heard.

Many Thanks.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2018 at 7:54 PM, augolf1716 said:

Well most of you know I played golf at AU but I also was a decent tennis player and back in the day the tennis courts for AU were close to Memorial C. well around midnight we would go over there with the tapes of these song to play as loud as we could while playing tennis...

Repost, but Aqualung seems incomplete w./o Crosseyed Mary.

Kind'a miss her.

Edited by AUld fAUx@
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2018 at 9:58 PM, Tiger Refuge said:

Got skills.

Many Thanks.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Forgive me, but

EP??

Extended Play.......... Basically it's an album with 4-6 songs. It's not a full length album with the usual 10+ songs. 

https://www.musicindustryhowto.com/difference-lp-ep-music/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This song has been stuck in my head for days now since I heard it on the radio. Plus, I've already heard it played on the radio multiple times so that's helped to keep it stuck in my head..... lol

I'm not really much of a Beck fan even though I do like some of his songs but man, this song is cool:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Thanks 1

New band with their first album due in September.  2 songs released so far.  If you are a fan of DIO, you will love this.  I'm really digging this.

DREAM CHILD is:

* Craig Goldy (DIO, GIUFFRIA): Guitar
* Wayne Findlay (MSG): Guitar, Keyboards
* Simon Wright (AC/DC, DIO, OPERATION: MINDCRIME): Drums
* Rudy Sarzo (QUIET RIOT, OZZY OSBOURNE, WHITESNAKE, DIO): Bass
* Diego Valdez (HELKER): Vocals

• Thanks 1

I’m really into this band...this week. 

• Thanks 1