Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

\m/

5 hours ago, kevon67 said:

? I am oldish.........Is that hands in the air touchdown or mmm NO?

Like Peter Griffin said when he went in for his prostate exam " I'm still learning"

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Hahaha

Metal/devil hand. The outside slashes are your forefinger and pinkie and the m is your two inside fingers. Stock/lazy/AWESOME response to posts involving rock godness. 

When 1st explained to me (in this very thread), it was characterized as Devil Horns. I think I posted this (below), as a potential candidate, with a nearly audible thud.You (Mr. 67) picked it up quicker than I, but I'm still learning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

When 1st explained to me (in this very thread), it was characterized as DevilHorns. I think I posted this (below), as a potential candidate, with a nearly audible thud.You (Mr. 67) picked it up quicker than I, but I'm still learning.

BST was a great concert band

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

When 1st explained to me (in this very thread), it was characterized as Devil Horns. I think I posted this (below), as a potential candidate, with a nearly audible thud.You (Mr. 67) picked it up quicker than I, but I'm still learning.

Damn good song and band, but think tighter pants, louder guitars and definitely no horns. Brass horns. Wait. Now I see how many levels this is operating on. I might have to rethink everything I've ever thought I've known. Thanks for the existential crisis, bro. :(

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The one biggest regret I have is I never saw her in concert had multiple chances to see her..Damn how dumb can I be............ Seen Carol King, Joan Baez and Linda Ronstadt but not Carly just dang

• Like 2

Posted multiple times but I love Marvin died way to young killed by his Dad so so sad.......Marvin had demons

Despite his successful comeback in the early 1980s, Gaye struggled badly with the substance abuse and bouts of depression that had plagued him for most of his life. After his last tour, he moved into his parents' house. There he and his father fell into a pattern of violent fights and quarrels that recalled conflicts that had haunted the family for decades. On April 1, 1984, Marvin Gaye Sr. shot and killed his son after a physical altercation; the father claimed he acted in self-defense but would later be convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Van Hagar was an abomination. Except for one song, "Get Up". That song is bad ass. 

Ok promise this it as I dont want to beat this subjet in the ground?

I also liked "Good Enough" from 5150.......the rest of Van Hagar and all of Diver Down for the exception of maybe 3 songs should be tossed into a worst of album.......then buried at least 40 feet deep.........as to spare future generations?

• Thanks 2

My favorite protest singer next to Joan Baez. My girlfriend at Auburn was a leader in the weathermen huge protest girl went to Chicago for the Democratic convention to protest with Abbie Hoffman in Lincoln Park at that time she was in high school hitchhiked all the way from Miami. But when we were dating she protested the 1972 Democratic Convention in Miami...she was from Miami got her ass arrested three times just kept letting her out. keep in mind this has all to do with Vietnam

if you don't what the weathermen were check them out she was not as totally radical as the higher ups.......I often think what's she up to now a days she made straight A's sold dope...could drink you under the table even me. As a side note I never smoke a joint in my life lord did she try to get me too. Hell of woman I pray she is doing well

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Mike Smith was one of the best 

Quote....I Remember how pissed off All the Beatle fans were when This jam knocked I Want To Hold Your Hand out of the # 1 Spot !

• Like 1