Golden State Warrior's Chase to 73 wins

aujeff11

Looks like GSW is going to lose for the consecutive time for the first time this whole season. But the weird thing is that they look like a team that shouldn't win 50 games. They are not playing hard at all, just a bunch of lollligagging on both sides of the court.

They look absolutely awful. OKC is doing whatever they want.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like GSW is going to lose for the consecutive time for the first time this whole season. But the weird thing is that they look like a team that shouldn't win 50 games. They are not playing hard at all, just a bunch of lollligagging on both sides of the court.

I disagree. I agree w/ Kerr. They are playing very hard. They are just making dumb mistakes.

Also the refs are doing GSW any favors. They are calling a lot of ticky tac stuff on GS while letting OKC be physical, grab, & hold Steph in particular that was so prevalent in the NBA style in the 80s & 90s.

I disagree. I agree w/ Kerr. They are playing very hard. They are just making dumb mistakes.

Also the refs are doing GSW any favors. They are calling a lot of ticky tac stuff on GS while letting OKC be physical, grab, & hold Steph in particular that was so prevalent in the NBA style in the 80s & 90s.

You didn't see the game I saw then. Even Steph Curry seemed highly out it, barely playing defense and running back with any effort. GSW dominated OKC in the regular season so it's not like OKC's defense has always been kryptonite (even if the Thunder is longest team in the NBA and I doubt the previous decades had a team ever as long as the Thunder.) Steph just went cold and played retarded. You didn't see Kerr chewing out Curry after one bad shot selection? Regardless of the opponent, you can look at Curry's senseless turnovers that were UNFORCED and regardless of his bad shots there were MANY missed lay ups and missed wide open threes, the fact still remains that he plays better than that.

That was strange. Warriors definitely in a hole now. I must admit I'm rooting for OKC. I'd like to se KD get another shot at a ring.

KD knows that Lebron is his daddy. If OKC wins, it's only because of Russ.

That was strange. Warriors definitely in a hole now. I must admit I'm rooting for OKC. I'd like to se KD get another shot at a ring.

One man can't win it alone. Westbrook is crucial no doubt. That wqw evident last year after he went down with the injury that ended his season.

One man can't win it alone. Westbrook is crucial no doubt. That wqw evident last year after he went down with the injury that ended his season.

Yeah I know. Which is why I think Lebron and the Cavs may actually win the ship even after the firing and all the hoopla about Lebron being a hard teammate to deal with. KD has always had a Lebron block so I think Russ will have a tall task against Lebron, Irving and Love.

You didn't see the game I saw then. Even Steph Curry seemed highly out it, barely playing defense and running back with any effort. GSW dominated OKC in the regular season so it's not like OKC's defense has always been kryptonite (even if the Thunder is longest team in the NBA and I doubt the previous decades had a team ever as long as the Thunder.) Steph just went cold and played retarded. You didn't see Kerr chewing out Curry after one bad shot selection? Regardless of the opponent, you can look at Curry's senseless turnovers that were UNFORCED and regardless of his bad shots there were MANY missed lay ups and missed wide open threes, the fact still remains that he plays better than that.

I did say they made dumb mistakes. Your example is included in that statement. Kerr said after the game he felt his team played hard but poorly. That's what I saw also. It's ok that you didn't.

In the end though I think it will come down to how Steph is reffed. If OKC continues to get to be phusical with him w/ no calls I don't see GS winning the series. If the refs start call that type of play fouls as they did all year then GS will be tough to beat.

On further thought OKC is very physical overall and I think they have intimidated GS to be out of their game the past 2 games.

Thompson was a beast and singlehandedly kept GS in the game last night. He had 41 points and connected on 11 three pointers! Check the highlights; he was so hot that he was making shots that he caught and shot in lightning quick split seconds.

GS has climbed out of the 1-3 hole and the series is now tied 3-3. Game 7 is in GS. Finally, we see them play like the team that won 73 games in the regular season.

Thompson was a beast and singlehandedly kept GS in the game last night. He had 41 points and connected on 11 three pointers! Check the highlights; he was so hot that he was making shots that he caught and shot in lightning quick split seconds.

GS has climbed out of the 1-3 hole and the series is now tied 3-3. Game 7 is in GS. Finally, we see them play like the team that won 73 games in the regular season.

Yup & game 7 is in the bag for GS . Klay was great but what was just as big is the choke jobs KD & BW did down the stretch. Championship teams & players don't choke like that at home in close out games in a championship series. Game 7 is just a formality. Can't wait for Thursday when the real series begins between the fighting Lebrons versus the Shooting Currys.

Yup & game 7 is in the bag for GS . Klay was great but what was just as big is the choke jobs KD & BW did down the stretch. Championship teams & players don't choke like that at home in close out games in a championship series. Game 7 is just a formality. Can't wait for Thursday when the real series begins between the fighting Lebrons versus the Shooting Currys.

"fighting Lebrons versus the Shooting Currys"

Haha. You always have the best nicknames. I hope game 7 is a shoo in like you say it is. Hopefully GSW doesn't come in too confident like the game is already won. My only other concern right now is that Draymond green and Bogut are both still playing like s**t.

Haha. You always have the best nicknames. I hope game 7 is a shoo in like you say it is. Hopefully GSW doesn't come in too confident like the game is already won. My only other concern right now is that Draymond green and Bogut are both still playing like s**t.

Honestly I think GS wins by 25 minimum. They have the championship psychological factor & they & OKC knows it. Thet won't play overconfident. They will play with proper championship confidence. The kind that relishes putting the daggar in their opponents.

Honestly I think GS wins by 25 minimum. They have the championship psychological factor & they & OKC knows it. Thet won't play overconfident. They will play with proper championship confidence. The kind that relishes putting the daggar in their opponents.

It took GS a long time to find the killer instinct but they did. Cavs v GS series starts Thursday night for the NBA championship.

Storylines:

-This is Lebron's 6th consecutive trip to the finals

-MVP v former MVP

-Dynamic trios ( Curry, Klay, Green; Lebron, Irving, Love)

-Can GS cap off their record season the right way with a championship?

GS has 4. Link Defensive stopper Andre Iggi is on the roster too. I'll take these 7 plus Leonard & KD & gladly take on any country in the world.

GS has 4. Link Defensive stopper Andre Iggi is on the roster too. I'll take these 7 plus Leonard & KD & gladly take on any country in the world.

Very true. I keep forgetting that last year Iggy was finals MVP. Iggy is getting older though so he better make this one count again.

Just for the record, I'm predicting GS in 6.

I think at one time we actually sent a "core" team for the Olympics and added some players to strengthen some positions. I agree with your team....but I expect someone will decide that diversity is important and like the baseball all star game, will try to "reward" as many top players as they can, without regard to the "team" aspects of the squad.

I think at one time we actually sent a "core" team for the Olympics and added some players to strengthen some positions. I agree with your team....but I expect someone will decide that diversity is important and like the baseball all star game, will try to "reward" as many top players as they can, without regard to the "team" aspects of the squad.

I think the biggest challenge will be getting players to play. Stud players get pressure from their owners to not play since they play their salaries & the Olympics don't. Owners don't want some to play to avoid injury. As much as I'd love to see Steph light up the world I think he will sit out since his ankle is still not 100% and I can't blame him.

I think the biggest challenge will be getting players to play. Stud players get pressure from their owners to not play since they play their salaries & the Olympics don't. Owners don't want some to play to avoid injury. As much as I'd love to see Steph light up the world I think he will sit out since his ankle is still not 100% and I can't blame him.

Paul George broke his leg during the Olympics and forced him to miss a whole NBA season. He says keep preaching bruh.

Paul George broke his leg during the Olympics and forced him to miss a whole NBA season. He says keep preaching bruh.

I didn't say I agree w/ it. I just understand it. I would play because representing the USA in anything is important to me.

I didn't say I agree w/ it. I just understand it. I would play because representing the USA in anything is important to me.

It might be important to you but when millions of dollars are at risk via injury, like in PG's case, I'd rather be more cautious. Not only was the knee injury a blow to his pocketbook, it hurt his development quite a bit. Even heading to the all star break this season he still wasnt back to his original self.

It might be important to you but when millions of dollars are at risk via injury, like in PG's case, I'd rather be more cautious. Not only was the knee injury a blow to his pocketbook, it hurt his development quite a bit. Even heading to the all star break this season he still wasnt back to his original self.

All that is why I said I understand. I should also point out that it in no way makes any guy a bad person who does not want to play for USA in leu of a possible injury.

All that is why I said I understand. I should also point out that it in no way makes any guy a bad person who does not want to play for USA in leu of a possible injury.

I really wish it was more like soccer, where caps for your national team are generally considered the pinnacle of a professional career.

I really wish it was more like soccer, where caps for your national team are generally considered the pinnacle of a professional career.

yep ... and dont most hockey players play for their international teams? i wish pro players still cared to represent their country. pretty soon we should/need to revert back to the amateur only players the way it used to be.

Archived