***Auburn vs. Clemson - Game Thread***

RunInRed

I have Been impressed with our D and feel bad that our players got this kind of performance from our staff. We should've  won

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Tiger41 said:

Total Cluster on offense. How can you name a starting QB and do that. And to add kiss the Stidham kid from Baylor farewell after that.

I truly don't think so. I think he will be thinking man those guys just need a QB... I still see that as all we are lacking besides a TE and OC/QB coach

2 minutes ago, DC4AU04 said:

Those points sure would be nice from all those trips to the red zone this half...

We gave up 3 of those points for sure by going for it on 4th down only down by 10 in the 3rd Q. 

• Like 1

Just now, bigbird said:

I have Been impressed with our D and feel bad that our players got this kind of performance from our staff. We should've  won

Our D was and is legit..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DC4AU04 said:

I hear you, but he isn't getting fired mid-season.  Especially if our D can sustain this level.  We have to stretch the field vertically to loosen up some run lanes, but can't due to our tackles getting whipped on almost every play

Our D played fantastic, and I am the biggest Gus supporter but if he keeps up with what he tried tonight we'll be 1-3 in September. Team didn't quit so I'm proud of that but I am baffled by Gus and the offensive play calling

• Like 1

Our defense has been impressive. That's one good takeaway. Unfortunately, Gus Malzahn will be our head coach until 2020.

Edited by chimesAU