***Auburn vs. Clemson - Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Where is the offsides? Bingo that guy jumped across before the b all was hiked and din't even retreat and ref's missed it as did the announcers

Same problem as last year, Sean White can't  get us in the end zone.

Edited by PUB78

more of the same. I'm convinced cgm has no answers. Defense looks good though. We'll win enough for him to stay unfortunately.

Great game defense. I feel so bad for all the guys on defense and even the guys on offense b/c it's not their fault. The guys on offense are just doing the best they can with what they are told to do. We all know where this winnable loss lies. 

• Like 1

Like I said.... The Redzone. SW doesn't have a redzone type arm, which is why they took him out last time. He is good with open field, but redzone is a whole other animal. JFIII may literally be the only redzone threat atm. Like they said, our lack of a true TE or tall WR to play that edge is a killer.

• Like 1

We were in a position to win this game, our offense just doesn't look like it's improved very much from last year. We played good on defense. Gus better get our offense and QB situation in shape or we'll be looking at a season of a lot of low scoring, close losses.

• Like 1

Announcers had a point about using tall receivers in end Zone.  a couple of the big freshman.