***Auburn vs. Clemson - Game Thread***

RunInRed

3 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Lashlee is the sacrificial lamb midseason. Y/N

As he should be. We have regressed every season since his 1st. Like it or not, that's how it is

Just now, Barnacle said:

Watch the replay. Not much else there unless you throw back across the field. He threw late, but you've got to throw it. 

Well, Either way. He threw it late enough where there were three guys there. I am sorry. He still struggles in the Red zone. Whether it is throwing late or overthrowing the receivers. Great in between the 20s. Not good in the RZ.

• Like 1

Just now, fredst said:

1998 and 2008 offenses were juggernauts compared to this

Ouch.  But you speak truth.  All the talent on this offense.  Wth?

4 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

That dude was 2 yards offsides. How do you not see that??

Thought I was the only person that saw that... The CB.

Just remember that I was the one pulling my gd hair out last year while so many defended Gus Malzahn. I had to step away from the board for 10 months so I didn't lose my mind. 

• Like 3

Just now, The Freak said:

Kodi could call the plays.... pleazzzzzze?

He'd just be calling the same plays Gus does. 

Just now, DAG said:

Well, Either way. He threw it late enough where there were three guys there. I am sorry. He still struggles in the Red zone. Whether it is throwing late or overthrowing the receivers. Great in between the 20s. Not good in the RZ.

Fine, but when it's fourth down, you tell your quarterback to at least throw it back there. I'm choosing not to be critical of that one play. Aside from the missed throw to Cox, I haven't seen him struggle in the red zone. 

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Play Woody barrett the rest of the year. Sit the rest. Ride with him. Can't be any worse .. why not??

Woody Barrett would still have to run the dumbest plays in college football.

• Like 1

To those asking for woody...he will have PTSD playing with this OL. Let's not lose him before he starts to develop

Worst offense I've ever seen!  Gus had the spring and summer to make improvements and has accomplished absolutely nothing. In fact, the offense may have regressed.  Gus should return his paycheck, get in his fancy sports car and speed out of town.  

• Like 1

I love, love, LOVE the way our whole defense is playing. The linebackers are a HUGE improvement, D Davis  and D Williams  are beast mode!

• Like 2

Just now, chimesAU said:

Just remember that I was the one pulling my gd hair out last year while so many defended Gus Malzahn. I had to step away from the board for 10 months so I didn't lose my mind. 

Gus is garbage. Send him back to high school