2017 CFP Championship thread

aujeff11

1 minute ago, WeagleAU said:

Lol...I almost forgot about the antler spray antics.  But don't worry, Nicky took care of it in house

Yep.  A clean urine dispenser by every restroom.  

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WeagleAU said:

Lol...I almost forgot about the antler spray antics.  But don't worry, Nicky took care of it in house

Yep, it's all good!

Watching the game I noticed Clemson fans look educated, classy, and sophisticated, meanwhile the bammer fans look like they haven't graduated elementary school, much less UAt.

You can count 10 teeth in the third row, and the vomit stains on their bammer shirts doesn't add character

1 minute ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

So if the Updykes win tonight I figure little Nicky will want one more to beat the bahr's record and retire. 

That's how I see it!

I just heard Herbie say Cam Robinson likes to lead by example. You got to be kidding me. What example was he trying to set when he was arrested with dope and a gun?

Big stop there after the fumble. Come on Tigers! 

2 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

I just heard Herbie say Cam Robinson likes to lead by example. You got to be kidding me. What example was he trying to set when he was arrested with dope and a gun?

It's a thugs life

Please let someone hit R. Foster so hard that it knocks that AU tattoo off his arm. Can't stand the sight of him.

Just now, WVR said:

Pleas let someone hit R. Foster so hard that it knocks that AU tattoo off his arm. Can't stand the site of him.

Put Evans right there with him. Total back stabbing duchebag. 

17 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

Watching the game I noticed Clemson fans look educated, classy, and sophisticated, meanwhile the bammer fans look like they haven't graduated elementary school, much less UAt.

You can count 10 teeth in the third row, and the vomit stains on their bammer shirts doesn't add character

They sold their trailer and moved into their cousins for the tickets

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

even the refs are on antler spray. Clemson is fukt.

HAHA :laugh:

8 minutes ago, BornAU76 said:

This game is boring...

as is every bama game. nothing exciting about sabans brand of football. Its like Les Miles he just wins a lot more.

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

even the refs are on antler spray. Clemson is fukt.

You know as well as I do, Clemson ain't winning this game.

Archived