2017 CFP Championship thread

aujeff11

2 minutes ago, War Knight said:

Money sure does buy championships. It blows my mind every year the atrocities in recruiting the turds continue to get away with.

This officiating is painful too. Late hits everywhere. General douche baggery everywhere.

Get used to it...bammer knows the right people to spend on

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, let's be honest. Clemson chance of winning this game = 0%. None. Nada. Zero. Zilch.

Can they make it competitive? Ummmmm .... probably not, but let's just hope so for the sake of college football.

3 minutes ago, War Knight said:

Money sure does buy championships. It blows my mind every year the atrocities in recruiting the turds continue to get away with.

This officiating is painful too. Late hits everywhere. General douche baggery everywhere.

Is it just me, or was that like a 25 yard punt? 

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Gus calling plays?

No they are still getting 3rd and manageable. Now when they run wildcat on 3rd and 9....that's Gus all day

Just now, cole256 said:

No they are still getting 3rd and manageable. Now when they run wildcat on 3rd and 9....that's Gus all day

or the WHIRLYBIRD!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Gus calling plays?

This made me laugh. :laugh:

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Losing is part of the audition for the bama job for Dumbo.

-My best AU24 impersonation ever!!!

With all the people you argue with on here, why do you want to add me to the list?

Jalen Hurts would be the worst QB to win a natty since????

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You can't tell me every starter on the turds defense and every backup is bullet proof.

Their front 7 is

Stop with the damn conspiracy theories it makes you look bad as posters.

its simple why Bama is so good, when your whole 2 deep is 5 or 4 star it's hard to line up against that. You need to have a good scheme versus that and Clemson does not have one.

saban needs to retire and 3 seasons after that for them to come back down to earth.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You can't tell me every starter on the turds defense and every backup is bullet proof.

Do steroids and deer antlers make one bulletproof?

Nope, they are not, but who'should going to put the bullet in the chamber to even pull the trigger?

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

With all the people you argue with on here, why do you want to add me to the list?

I dont. But you have to admit that's true 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I dont. But you have to admit that's true 

???????? You may want to sit this one out, back to the game Jeff.

Just now, AU-24 said:

Do steroids and deer antlers make one bulletproof?

The deer antler spray has been proven, but not the roids, that is just rumors ...

Just now, aujeff11 said:

McKaren

its Un real you would all of these bama natty winning qbs on literally almost any other team and they do not sniff any championships.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Coker. Ha

I will not make fun of a kids pimples. I WILL NOT MAKE FUN OF A KIDS ACNE! lol 

Does Hurts have a low trajectory on his passes? His passes are getting swatted like Sean's. 

I wouldnt mind the success of this team if I didn't have to listen to, 1) 2013- y'all had to go and break the streak. 2) 2014- people should have to pay to listen to y'alls quarterback speak. 3) 2015- "we practice for the championship, and yall just practice at Hoover high.           Today at the grocery store the cashier said "roll tahd", I said no I'm an Auburn fan, and she said oh I think y'all play tonight.   Man talk about blood boiling. 

Archived