Jake Tapper Nails White House Barring Of Media With 1 Perfect Word

homersapien

1 hour ago, Grumps said:

I think the Trump administration is intentionally distracting the media. From what? That is the question!

I agree to an extent. Bannon said that "it only helps when they get it wrong. When they are blind to who we are and what we're doing." So barring the press keeps people blind. It also serves as a distraction to what the real plan is.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I agree to an extent. Bannon said that "it only helps when they get it wrong. When they are blind to who we are and what we're doing." So barring the press keeps people blind. It also serves as a distraction to what the real plan is.

I think somewhere around 45% of Americans understand the plan. MAGA.

18 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I bet that's close to the same number of Germans who understood Hitler's plan.

You should research and get back with us Elle. Personally, I am hanging on the ledge in anticipation. 

3 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

You should research and get back with us Elle. Personally, I am hanging on the ledge in anticipation. 

Research what? How Steve Bannon is a anti-Semitic white nationalist? 

14 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Research what? How Steve Bannon is a anti-Semitic white nationalist? 

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/alan-dershowitz-no-evidence-bannon-is-anti-semitic-809710147844

9 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I guess that's why MSNBC didn't get barred.

His ex says different. https://www.google.com/amp/s/theopporeport.com/2016/12/02/the-bannon-files-divorce-records-reveal-marital-discord-and-questionable-parenting/amp/

I'll concede that anti Semitic may be too harsh but the guy is dangerous and wants to dismantle our government.

20 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I guess that's why MSNBC didn't get barred.

His ex says different. https://www.google.com/amp/s/theopporeport.com/2016/12/02/the-bannon-files-divorce-records-reveal-marital-discord-and-questionable-parenting/amp/

I'll concede that anti Semitic may be too harsh but the guy is dangerous and wants to dismantle our government.

His ex lied and that has been exposed. Yes, it was way harsh and untrue or at the very least unproven. 

8 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

His ex lied and that has been exposed. Yes, it was way harsh and untrue or at the very least unproven. 

But one person who says he isn't anti Semitic is proof he isn't? Gotcha. 

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/02/21/breitbart-under-bannon-breitbarts-comment-section-reflects-alt-right-anti-semitic-language

10 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Apparently you missed my quote "untrue or at the very least unproven."  Show me proof and I'll recant.

1 hour ago, Grumps said:

And then you post something like this. :dunno:

Your point? 

Brietbart, Steve Bannon's media child, encourages the alt right, who just happen to be anti Semitic. It seems people today are so fond of excusing associating with racism as not being racist. 

21 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Your point? 

Brietbart, Steve Bannon's media child, encourages the alt right, who just happen to be anti Semitic. It seems people today are so fond of excusing associating with racism as not being racist. 

It was actually Andrew Breitbart's media child. Bannon took the leadership role after Breitbart's death. The senior editor at Breitbart is Jewish, Joel Pollak. For someone so anti-Semitic, how could Bannon employ a Jewish person in a leadership position at Breitbart? 

Bannon is pro-Israel.For someone who's allegedly anti-Semitic, there's no logical reason for Bannon to support Israel. Breitbart opposed the Iran nuclear deal. How can Bannon allow an alt-right site like Breitbart to even indirectly support Israel by opposing the Iran nuclear deal? 

On 2/27/2017 at 1:54 PM, GiveEmElle said:

I agree to an extent. Bannon said that "it only helps when they get it wrong. When they are blind to who we are and what we're doing." So barring the press keeps people blind. (lol wut) It also serves as a distraction to what the real plan is.

22 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Research what? How Steve Bannon is a anti-Semitic white nationalist? (ignoring the question altogether but still responding to post non-relevant rhetorical BS, nice!)

13 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

But one person who says he isn't anti Semitic is proof he isn't? Gotcha.  (that makes it damn near 1 to 1 right? or ... something like that, I'm no math genius. Does this also mean if I name you anti-Semitic then you are until at least one person that's not you comes to your defense?)

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/02/21/breitbart-under-bannon-breitbarts-comment-section-reflects-alt-right-anti-semitic-language

Such cool posts. ;)

On 2/27/2017 at 5:47 PM, AUFAN78 said:

I think somewhere around 45% of Americans understand the plan. MAGA.

When exactly was America greater than now?

You right wingers are so busy coming up with snide retorts that you cannot see the obvious. Bannon is nationalist. His news site, Brietbart ( and I called it his media child because he catapulted it to the forefront of right wing media) encourages the alt right which is anti Semitic. If Bannon is so pro-Jewish then why not discourage anti-semitism? Some of you are so blinded by partisanship that you refuse to see who Bannon really is. 

Elle - the imaginary dots you connect & alt facts you toss around are beyond comical. Trump HAS denounced this latest string of vile acts. Stop pretending he hasn't. But I'll be frank - I'd not put it past Dems / Leftists at being behind these acts as a coordinated false flag campaign to attack Trump. 

Nothing he's said or done supports the false claims by Debbie Wasserman Shultz or other Dems that he's to blame . It's pure lack of oxygen to the brain nonsense. There are zero facts that support your insane accusations.

7 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Elle - the imaginary dots you connect & alt facts you toss around are beyond comical. Trump HAS denounced this latest string of vile acts. Stop pretending he hasn't. But I'll be frank - I'd not put it past Dems / Leftists at being behind these acts as a coordinated false flag campaign to attack Trump. 

Nothing he's said or done supports the false claims by Debbie Wasserman Shultz or other Dems that he's to blame . It's pure lack of oxygen to the brain nonsense. There are zero facts that support your insane accusations.

Wacka wacka wacka :ucrazy:

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Wacka wacka wacka :ucrazy:

1. Who the hell is Jake Tapper? ( no, not Jake from State Farm )

2. Refute my comments with some facts. ANY facts! You're of the small group of fanatics here who think that just making claims & repeating lies wins the argument. 

It doesn't 

7 hours ago, AURaptor said:

1. Who the hell is Jake Tapper? ( no, not Jake from State Farm )

2. Refute my comments with some facts. ANY facts! You're of the small group of fanatics here who think that just making claims & repeating lies wins the argument. 

It doesn't 

Beyond obvious

17 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Raptor- I blocked you long ago. Nothing you say is relevant to me. I thought you had arrived at understanding that, but clearly that isn't the case.

Let me guess, you are wearing white?

28 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Let me guess, you are wearing white?

Since your curious I'm wearing cute little flannel pj shorts and a tank. But there is a tiny white stripe in the shorts. 

4 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Since your curious I'm wearing cute little flannel pj shorts and a tank. But there is a tiny white stripe in the shorts. 

STOP!!!  Don't do that.......

If no one else does, Elle knows how to win. ;)

Archived