Thursday night games

gr82b4au

Just now, keesler said:

This X 10000.....They know in advance what they will be dealing with why BMW (bitch/moan/whine) after the fact?  

Makes me wish I'd had the foresight to execute a version of the Sheldon Cooper "Relationship Agreement" just to counteract my wife's selective amnesia.  :banghead"

:laugh:

True though, I am/was very up front about 12 4-hour windows on Fall Saturdays and they all are OK with it at first but then.......

I have mixed feelings on it. An away game against a less than stellar team before a big game against a really good team and I like it. We get an easy game probably televised for National Exposure where we look really good then we get a couple of extra days to get ready for a tough game.

Now if we are playing a tough team at home or away we get less time to prepare for the game so unless it is 1st game of the season or after a by week I am against it.  I want all of our home games to be Saturday so we can give all who go to it the full Auburn football weekend.

6 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

The more you all talk about your wives, the more I realized that I landed a freakin' angel.

Actually, so did I, but

I'd never tell her that.

Shoooot!

5 minutes ago, AUinTLoosa said:

Actually, so did I, but

I'd never tell her that.

Shoooot!

:laugh::laugh: can't let her get too comfortable now!!!!

• WarTiger changed the title to Thursday night games
7 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

I had all my classes on m/w/f so that didn't effect me lol 

I meant to say my Friday classes were canceled because they knew everyone would be hungover watching the game the night before haha

43 minutes ago, logan adams said:

I meant to say my Friday classes were canceled because they knew everyone would be hungover watching the game the night before haha

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking...

2 hours ago, logan adams said:

TRUE

Archived