?:muscles:

#WeLit

Ronnie B learning 'em up.

19 minutes ago, AUbritt said:

So, you're doing 'roids?

VT, I thought we were beyond this. #Colorado #legalweed

Britt sighting

34 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

He's cute and handled the media well. Super excited for Game Day! 

Watch it now... @caleb1633 might fight you for his man crush.

After hearing Gus today, it's clear to me hat the delay in naming JS the starter was ALL about giving SW a fair chance to win the job now that he's had time to mend. Do you view this as Gus having integrity and giving SW due respect? OR do you view it as a foolish waste of time that could have been used to get JS more reps with the starters?

I've worried in the past that Gus allows himself to get emotionally tied to QBs, and that this keeps him from being more decisive when he needs to be. OTOH I don't want a heartless bastard for a coach either (ahem saban).

33 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Britt sighting

Yep.  He heard TD AU Bowl was back. 

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

get a room......please

Hahaha. Isn't there a cheerleader, majorette thread around here named after you?  ?

46 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Watch it now... @caleb1633 might fight you for his man crush.

It's cool. Kyle Davis has my heart this season! 

9 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

And on the ball :)  and I thought the tiger eyes were dead.  

Seriously that is pretty awesome.

Congrats to Jarrett Stidham.  With him and Sean White playing backup, I feel about as good as I have ever felt about the QB situation for AU football going into a season.  Looking forward to hanging on for the ride. WDE!

1 hour ago, Aubiewood said:

After hearing Gus today, it's clear to me hat the delay in naming JS the starter was ALL about giving SW a fair chance to win the job now that he's had time to mend. Do you view this as Gus having integrity and giving SW due respect? OR do you view it as a foolish waste of time that could have been used to get JS more reps with the starters?

I've worried in the past that Gus allows himself to get emotionally tied to QBs, and that this keeps him from being more decisive when he needs to be. OTOH I don't want a heartless bastard for a coach either (ahem saban).

Can't see any way this was a foolish decision. Definitely a respect and integrity situation for me. Forced Stidham to push himself and compete and gave Sean a chance to outperform the guy everyone expected to win the job. 

1 hour ago, AidiAU said:

It's cool. Kyle Davis has my heart this season! 

His girlfriend might fight you too lol.

Knew this was coming today. Was told last week he would be announced Monday. There was no possible way it could be put off after Saturday after what I saw at scrimmage. Also I think it is a good move to keep SW as backup. He is a 4th year junior who has experience. He is not near as hurt as people are making out but he is not 100%. I would say 90%. MW was the 2nd best qb in spring and fall camp so far but rs him unless absolutely have to play him to keep title hope alive if JS got injured etc. Redshirting MW also helps us recruit abother qb.

Archived