***Auburn vs. Mercer -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

******* settling for field goals in the red zone is enough to call for Gus' job. I'm so tired of it. He's been doing it for years. I'm convince I could watch 3 YouTube videos right now and come up with a better red zone offense.

1 minute ago, Ber798297 said:

Coach Steele has HC experience... can we fire Gus and Coach Steele be interim HC?

Been saying this since last season's steaming pile of dogs--t last few games.  The time is now.  Gus should not be allowed to coach another minute of Auburn football.  Shouldn't even be allowed to address the team at half.  

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Are you watching Mizzou right now?  They're down 28-0 at the half to Purdue.  At home.

What makes you think Auburn has shown that they could actually put points on Purdue?  I don't see it at all.  

1 minute ago, FoundationEagle said:

You missed where I said I refused to even watch this season unless Gus remade the entire O I guess. Semantics 

So you agree that Jay Jacobs should be fired immediately, that we should hire a competent AD and then Gus should be fired.....Great, glad to see some logic from you.

wde

Just now, AUTigersfan89 said:

The players look like they're playing at half speed too...no fire.

This . Nobody gives a crap. That's a coaching thing . You have to keep players motivated. Damn Gus u better get it in gear 

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

have to give Sean White a shot

L O L are you serious bro?! Stidham is 18 for 20 for 196. Are you freaking kidding me?! There is no problem with him at all. Come on man. Are you watching the same game?

3 minutes ago, Metalsinger418 said:

At least we pounded the cupcakes on our schedule in 2012

Not that it makes a difference but we won by 3 in overtime against Louisiana Monroe in 2012. The 2012 team was the worst Auburn team ever. This defense automatically makes us better this year but the offense is very undisciplined. Can't imagine we will be very competitive in the SEC this year.

1 minute ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

The players look like they're playing at half speed too...no fire.

Sometimes you just have to give credit to the 21st ranked FCS defense taking it to the 103 ranked FBS offense.

1 minute ago, War Knight said:

******* settling for field goals in the red zone is enough to call for Gus' job. I'm so tired of it. He's been doing it for years. I'm convince I could watch 3 YouTube videos right now and come up with a better red zone offense.

People saying the players haven't quit on Gus I don't know about that.  This looks a lot like 2012.

I say auburn should just forfeit this season and spend the rest of it practicing for next season , since Gus did not have them ready for this seadon

Archived