FINAL: Auburn 42 Texas A&M 27

RunInRed

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Stay/get healthy KJ!

2. Hopefully Gameday ends up on the Plains. Either way it will be an intense atmosphere next weekend. Counting on the fans to be the loudest in the country!

Uglier than it should have been. Gus trying to get KJ some attention but we just need to win.

#1 team and big rival coming in....don't need more motivation than that. 

1 minute ago, djg0017 said:

1. Stay/get healthy KJ!

2. Hopefully Gameday ends up on the Plains. Either way it will be an intense atmosphere next weekend. Counting on the fans to be the loudest in the country!

Would've been if we didn't lose to LSU. Still can be, but it depends on what Miami and ND does

1st quarter could have killed this team. I'm proud that they toughed it out. They'll need this for Bama/UGA. Take aways for coaching staff: Learn to stop Slants and find a second back. Gutsy win today

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Would've been if we didn't lose to LSU. Still can be, but it depends on what Miami and ND does

Hopefully they’ll come here. Haven’t hit the South that much.

Rest up guys, and enjoy the night.  Tomorrow, let's get ready to shut these UGA fans up.  Tired of listening to them.  Living in Georgia, you would have thought they won the National Championship.  

Just now, abw0004 said:

Rest up guys, and enjoy the night.  Tomorrow, let's get ready to s*** these UGA fans up.  Tired of listening to them.  Living in Georgia, you would have thought they won the National Championship.  

Ain't that the truth buddy? actually they have beaten no one this year, except Notre Dame and I'm still not so sure how good they are. Too bad South Carolina game is not at South Carolina or I would be predicting an upset

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Rest up guys, and enjoy the night.  Tomorrow, let's get ready to shut these UGA fans up.  Tired of listening to them.  Living in Georgia, you would have thought they won the National Championship.  

They have not won the NC in a very long time, but it is past time for AU to stop them from owning us for the past 10 years.

wde

3 minutes ago, hutchids said:

1st quarter could have killed this team. I'm proud that they toughed it out. They'll need this for Bama/UGA. Take aways for coaching staff: Learn to stop Slants and find a second back. Gutsy win today

Slants in blitz situations. Kevin has to show it and back off in this situations to look for the pick. Great game today. War Damn!

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Ain't that the truth buddy? actually they have beaten no one this year, except Notre Dame and I'm still not so sure how good they are. Too bad South Carolina game is not at South Carolina or I would be predicting an upset

Last I looked he line was in our favor vs. uga.

i breathe a sigh of relief w/ a win. however disappointed by the play of our secondary and special teams is an abject disaster! would somebody remind gus that bill bellicheck and nick saban both employ "starters" on their special teams! hmm,, if i remember correctly kirby smart recently started doing the same thing on kick off coverage? If something doesn't change Immediately,,,, we'll be exploited worse than a child molester being housed in general population at Holman Prison!  Gus still needs to swap places w/ Larry Culpepper and be on the sidelines screaming "Dr. Pepper here"! 

Archived