Cody Parkey gets PAID

RunInRed

Good for Cody. He's been very reliable when healthy. I don't like the Bears but I wish him well there except when they play the Packers. 

Serious money and not like he's getting his brains beat out (or rattled)  on the field to earn it.   Happy for him..    

Expecting Carlson to be in that range pretty soon too.  

22 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Only $100 to go to the pro bowl? Even the contracts know that game is a joke.

It is a joke game but the incentive should have read $100,000. 

25 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

Way to go Cody!!!  Just call us:   Kicker U!!!!

16 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

Haha after the RBU discussion, I'll agree to this.  Duval was my favorite.

For real though. Going back to Etheridge at least. Even John Vaughn was a damned good kicker. People forget the other guy missed several that night in Baton Rouge, too. 

11 hours ago, McLoofus said:

For real though. Going back to Etheridge at least. Even John Vaughn was a damned good kicker. People forget the other guy missed several that night in Baton Rouge, too. 

Del Greco was one of the best. 

$9M guaranteed for a kicker? Somewhere Will Hastings is wondering if he made a mistake lol

37 minutes ago, Tiger said:

$9M guaranteed for a kicker? Somewhere Will Hastings is wondering if he made a mistake lol

Will Hastings is small and white so he's obviously the next WesJulidanny Welkendolaman, and he is scheduled to make $10 million over 4 years with the Patriots before he is traded to some non-contender out west, never to be heard from again.

30 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Will Hastings is small and white so he's obviously the next WesJulidanny Welkendolaman, and he is scheduled to make $10 million over 4 years with the Patriots before he is traded to some non-contender out west, never to be heard from again.

giphy.gif

Archived