2020 5* PG Sharife Cooper Commits to AU! (9/27)

ellitor

• 1 month later...

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We’re in the midst of quite the PG run since 2017. Harper, Davion, Jvon, Sharife. 4 starters on quality teams

I don't understand this post since Davion didn't start here & Sharife hasn't gotten here yet.

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

I don't understand this post since Davion didn't start here & Sharife hasn't gotten here yet.

Davion is a quality starter at Baylor and he is assuming sharife will be a quality starter as well when he does get here

30 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Davion is a quality starter at Baylor and he is assuming sharife will be a quality starter as well when he does get here

OK but he said we’re in the midst of a good PG run. That implies the focus of the post should be on Auburn. Davion didn’t do much or develop much in Auburn. So again it makes no sense to me To include him.

44 minutes ago, ellitor said:

OK but he said we’re in the midst of a good PG run. That implies the focus of the post should be on Auburn. Davion didn’t do much or develop much in Auburn. So again it makes no sense to me To include him.

Davion played a pretty good bit as a freshmen when he was here. I don't know why you are taking the position he gained no value from his one season here at AU. But whether he gained value from his one year here or not is irrelevant to this post. Dual was just pointing out that the last 3 PGs we have had on the team have performed at a high level on Div 1 teams in a starting role and we have a 4th coming in that is supposed to be best of the bunch. So i agree with him Pearl has done a very impressive job of identifying and signing high quality PG talent

3 hours ago, gravejd said:

I don't know why you are taking the position he gained no value from his one season here at AU.

I didn't. I said not much.

3 hours ago, gravejd said:

Dual was just pointing out that the last 3 PGs we have had on the team have performed at a high level on Div 1 teams in a starting role and we have a 4th coming in that is supposed to be best of the bunch. So i agree with him Pearl has done a very impressive job of identifying and signing high quality PG talent

Your post explains things much better than his. Now that makes sense.

21 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We’re in the midst of quite the PG run since 2017. Harper, Davion, Jvon, Sharife. 4 starters on quality teams

Before then we had poor old Tahj Shamsid-Deen, but he couldn't catch a break from all those shoulder injuries. I recall he was pretty good and had potential

3 minutes ago, ClarkGriswold said:

Before then we had poor old Tahj Shamsid-Deen, but he couldn't catch a break from all those shoulder injuries. I recall he was pretty good and had potential

He played hard and with reckless abandon but his body couldn't stand it.

4 hours ago, ClarkGriswold said:

I didnt watch Auburn basketball games very often before 2017-18, that being my first year on campus. The only two games I really remember are one vs Alabama where we won at like the very end and the Kentucky SEC tourney matchup about 5 years ago 

Cooooop comes in at number 9 on best high school bball players of the decade!!!!! Wooooo!!!! Let's goooo!!!!!

Holy cow 🐄 that’s amazing!

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Woooooo weeeeeee! This kid is 💯 and gonna be fuuuuuuunnn to watch! He’s got great touch on those little inside floaters, and he seems to glide through traffic like he’s on skates man. It’s too early in the morning for this ol man to be this excited!

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Sick play from Sharife. Check it out @GwillMac6

giphy-20.gif

giphy-22.gif

1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:

This young man can't get here soon enough

This. Would love to see him and Okoro on the same court . 

Archived