GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

That punt rolling 64 yards is just about the best summation of our luck this season

I personally thought it was the miffed kickoff catch. We literally couldn't get out of our own way. 

Bad coaching job. It's a short field. They have timeouts. You can't just try to take it to the locker room. 

Of all the things that happen this year, this is the coaching thing that has irritated me the most.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

I would put Schwartz on a go and then jet sweet to Shivers to the same side.  Opens a lot of the defense.  Do it a couple of times then fake the sweep and hit the bomb.

That makes too much sense. You obviously couldn't coach for Gus.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

It was 2016 and I believe one of the two JJ-JF3 games vs either UA or UGA 

plus Sean White subbed out JF3 in the Vandy game. Outside of the triumvirate of mediocrity between those 3, I can’t remember any other scenario 

JJ was never close to mediocre

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

Bad coaching job. It's a short field. They have timeouts. You can't just try to take it to the locker room. 

Of all the things that happen this year, this is the coaching thing that has irritated me the most.

no balls

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

I can’t see the game, can someone tell me how the offense is looking? Obviously we’ve scored 17 but how are we doing in a general sense?

all elements looking much improved with the exception of stidham. he is looking rather mediocre

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

It was 2016 and I believe one of the two JJ-JF3 games vs either UA or UGA 

plus Sean White subbed out JF3 in the Vandy game. Outside of the triumvirate of mediocrity between those 3, I can’t remember any other scenario 

Thanks, in 2016 he let SW die on the vine during the UGA game and he was done for the regular season as I remember it.  The Vandy game in 2016 was the last one.  Thanks again.

Archived