** Ole Miss Game Thread **

WarTiger

Is Kam Martin Alice? I’m aware Boobee is the guy but not even one carry? Poor kid needs to hurry up and graduate so he can transfer.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Gee willikerd I heckin’ like Boobee. He’s a FRESHMAN PEOPLE.

He's a gamer. And he fell in our lap after we whiffed on another recruit. Where would be at RB without him?

Honestly Ole Miss fans have to be pissed. They are getting chunk plays and then nothing once they cross the 50. Anytime they run the ball with the RB it is a wasted play. Suprised they have not thrown the ball more.

I HATE when we don’t use good clock management. We had 2:15 if gus calls a timeout with one remaining to try and drive down the field but let’s sit on it like we always do before half and not try to score just waste time. Best believe if I’m coaching I always try to score especially with that much time on the clock. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Honestly Ole Miss fans have to be pissed. They are getting chunk plays and then nothing once they cross the 50. Anytime they run the ball with the RB it is a wasted play. Suprised they have not thrown the ball more.

Hey man don’t give em any ideas lol

Well I’m no football genius. But did ANYONE see anything different other than Willis come in and Hand the ball off twice?

Serious question. 

Just now, AURealist said:

Time to make no changes at the half.

Your username is quite fitting for this post

these games have caused my medical marijuana costs sky rocket.................lol

As unfortunately mixed as I feel watching this game, I'm picking Whitlow as my Man-crush next year, whether Gus is still at AU or not.  He is the epitome of no-quit.  BIG BIG fan!

War Boobee Eagle!

Just now, tbone1430 said:

I HATE when we don’t use good clock management. We had 2:15 if gus calls a timeout with one remaining to try and drive down the field but let’s sit on it like we always do before half and not try to score just waste time. Best believe if I’m coaching I always try to score especially with that much time on the clock. 

This is why I can’t stand Gus . All kinda of time when you have the wrs like we do . He is a flat out dumbass for not taking advantage 

16 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Is this not directly attacking players? Come on man. Gotta keep in under control man. Jeez

No his play is horrible saying something like his mom is fat is attacking a player... which I have no idea if his mom is fat or not

1 minute ago, theweegler said:

Well I’m no football genius. But did ANYONE see anything different other than Willis come in and Hand the ball off twice?

Serious question. 

Um we’ve had more backs staying to help with pass protection? But no not really much else. 

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Gee willikers I heckin’ like Boobee. He’s a FRESHMAN PEOPLE.

Yep he’s good.  Kinda reminds me of Tre Mason in 2012.   Oh wait......

I really do hate dogging Gus so much, and I honestly wish he would/could turn it around. But my God, it continues to get worse and worse somehow. The thoughtless play calling, the vanilla plays they have drawn up (every week i have to listen to morons in the both state how obvious we are in routes and pre-snap lineup), and the decision making (bench a guy every once and a while), shows he is really not a smart person. I mean that in the best possible way, but I wonder what his IQ is. How can we keep doing stupid stuff even stupider each week?!?  This is so frustrating. 

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

these games have caused my medical marijuana costs sky rocket.................lol

EVERYTHING now makes more sense when I read your posts!!! lmao. 

red.gif

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This is why I can’t stand Gus . All kinda of time when you have the wrs like we do . He is a flat out dumbass for not taking advantage 

So with 1 minute in the half and the lead on the 4 yard line you want to put the game in Stidham’s hands... not me not with his poor decisions 

we need to get gus off his diet so he will feel the need to waffle house again after winning games. bet y'all did not know that huh? i know ya didn't cus i just made it up.   lol

I expect OM to give up on their running game in the 2nd half.  It's as bad as their run defense. Break one loose into the end zone and we'll be triggered to throw desperation passes.

Please God, no... 

Archived