Next Years O-Line

AuburnNTexas

7 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Oh it’s not the football...its the nemesis and who don’t like me vs you stuff...is that real or some sarcasm I might have missed..

Even if it is or isn’t? Who cares? We aren’t going to see each other. People aren’t really going to go out of their way in fight each other. However, there are obvious poster who are in complete disagreement of every facet in this forum and it can lead to bad feelings. This is why the ignore button is of usage. But in actuality we are on an anymous football forum.

This is about as juvenile as it gets lol. If people had to put names to their post, it would not be nearly the same. I am quite interested in seeing who some of these people are lol.

Thats why an occupation thread would be delightful.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Even if it is or isn’t? Who cares? We aren’t going to see each other. People aren’t really going to go out of their way in fight each other. However, there are obvious poster who are complete in disagreement on every facet in this forum and it can lead to bad feelings. This is why the ignore button is of usage. But in actuality we are on an anymous football forum.

This is about as juvenile as it gets lol. If people had to put names to their post, it would not be nearly the same. I am quite interested in seeing who some of these people are lol.

Well said. I honestly don’t have negative feelings toward anyone on here but the way they take it so seriously is hilarious. Like we have broken some ancient rules of message board decorum lol.

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Even if it is or isn’t? Who cares? We aren’t going to see each other. People aren’t really going to go out of their way in fight each other. However, there are obvious poster who are complete in disagreement on every facet in this forum and it can lead to bad feelings. This is why the ignore button is of usage. But in actuality we are on an anymous football forum.

hank.jpg

7 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Oh it’s not the football...its the nemesis and who don’t like me vs you stuff...is that real or some sarcasm I might have missed..

It's people just having fun.  When you disagree vehemently with people you can choose to be too serious, judgemental, etc or you can have fun with it & call yourselves Batman vs Joker.... It should all be in fun even if you disagree.

Personally, I believe I'd get along okay, if not great, with just about everyone on this board... whether we have different views of the team, coach, season or not.

Now the Politics Board?  I don't ever go there on purpose.  There's some real strange thinking goes on over there ... 😉

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

It's people just having fun.  When you disagree vehemently with people you can choose to be too serious, judgemental, etc or you can have fun with it & call yourselves Batman vs Joker.... It should all be in fun even if you disagree.

Personally, I believe I'd get along okay, if not great, with just about everyone on this board... whether we have different views of the team, coach, season or not.

Now the Politics Board?  I don't ever go there on purpose.  There's some real strange thinking goes on over there ... 😉

Here here good fellow well said! I’m outta likes so I thought I’d give you a nice “here here. . We’re all good Auburn folk and I can say honestly I’ve never met a fellow Tiger I couldn’t sit and have a beer with. Its all in fun and it does or should keep it from getting too personal. And like you I avoid the politics board at all costs!

3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Bro politics suck. Never touch that board at all. 

POLITICS!?!?!??! That  word that is my biggest fear and nightmare!!! I would not dare to ever go near the politics forum here! lol

ernest.gif

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

We had the “Demographics” thread and it was pretty interesting, a lot of people posted their locales/occupations/etc. Kinda like the old saying about not being able to hate someone that you had shared a meal with, hard to be really angry when you realize they’re real people and not just a posting avatar. And, like @cole256 said, it’s just sports, lol.

Just now, fredst said:

We had the “Demographics” thread and it was pretty interesting, a lot of people posted their locales/occupations/etc. Kinda like the old saying about not being able to hate someone that you had shared a meal with, hard to be really angry when you realize they’re real people and not just a posting avatar. And, like @cole256 said, it’s just sports, lol.

Yep I am a nurse practitioner. I like to think I am saving lives and here people resonate DAG with Negan. A villain lol.

Just now, DAG said:

Yep I am a nurse practitioner. I like to think I am saving lives and here people resonate DAG with Negan. A villain lol.

That’s ok. I’m a physician and people think I’m just a gif-obsessed imbecile, lol. Actually, there’s more than a grain of truth in that🤔....

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Nice. Funny how people take things here. 

Im a sales rep for a large paint company. I save people’s houses from bad paint...Yeah I think you’re job is more important.

Just now, fredst said:

That’s ok. I’m a physician and people think I’m just a gif-obsessed imbecile, lol. Actually, there’s more than a grain of truth in that🤔....

This limited like thing is really annoying...awesome that you’re a physician and there is nothing wrong with a little gif obsession...

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

Nice. Funny how people take things here. 

Im a sales rep for a large paint company. I save people’s houses from bad paint...Yeah I think you’re job is more important.

Hey! We all need someone to look out for the houses. Don’t sell yourself short.

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

HEY HEY, WE ARE gif-obsessed imbeciles TOGETHER MR. Fred! 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I had people tell me I don't do my profession lol. But I questioned coach Jay so I can't be the pot calling the kettle black...🤔

5 hours ago, OnthePlains said:

LIGHTEN UP FRANCINE

or Francis maybe?

Archived