***Early NSD Discussion Thread***

ellitor

52 minutes ago, AUDub said:

With an 18 month old, it gets a lot of play in the Dub household right now. It was cute early. Now it just wears on you. 

What’s that last name, Dub?

3 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Twitter tweeting Cain to Penn State. Not at all unexpected.

Nope & helps us with MAR in February.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

From my amateur evaluation, they seem to have different skill sets. Cain is a brusier but Griffin is nimble and can accelerate at the flip of a switch. Richards would be a fine substitute for Cain but slight downgrade. But I think we need to get Jamious if nothing else.

I actually disagree from my own amateur evaluation. I was originally "star struck" with Cain, but after watching film of both Cain and Mar, I feel like Mar is the better athlete and will be the better RB. Trey Sanders was definitely better than Cain (watching them play on the same team). I typically dislike comparing recruits to past stars (we usually do it wrong), but MAR does remind me of KJ quite a bit.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Keith going up up up!

This one is tops on my list!   Really want him to sign with AU so we can stick it to Saban and the Turds!

Please, please, please, Santa...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Well Gus let Noah Cain get away. He's headed to Penn State

Doesn't that fit ever so neatly into the narrative? Seriously what is Gus supposed to do? Hand the kid a stack of 100s?

ignorehim.gif

1 minute ago, JBiGGiE said:

Doesn't that fit ever so neatly into the narrative? Seriously what is Gus supposed to do? Hand the kid a stack of 100s?

It's a4e man

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

I actually disagree from my own amateur evaluation. I was originally "star struck" with Cain, but after watching film of both Cain and Mar, I feel like Mar is the better athlete and will be the better RB. Trey Sanders was definitely better than Cain (watching them play on the same team). I typically dislike comparing recruits to past stars (we usually do it wrong), but MAR does remind me of KJ quite a bit.

Zeek and spoke about this at the beginning of this cycle.  I've never been a Cain fan.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Hand the kid a stack of 100s?

UNLEASH THE BAGMAN!

igmwnmpny7r01.jpg

• Haha 2

Keith is the 5* #1 Overall Recruiting Reporter. Delivering more news...

That is big news for AU if Handy signs today. I think he will.

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Well Gus let Noah Cain get away. He's headed to Penn State

More like we think we are getting some players higher on the board or would you rather Gus let someone higher on his board go to get someone lower? Everything doesn't have to be negative , give it a try you will like it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Zeek and spoke about this at the beginning of this cycle.  I've never been a Cain fan.

I'm still a big believer in Cain but my feelings have definitely become more realistic over the past few months. Still, if there is a place that could get the most out of him it's Penn State. Wish him well up there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

That is big news for AU if Handy signs today. I think he will

Would love to finish this one up today. Lots of in state pressure on him.

9 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

I think I went with KJ plus some Kenny Irons IIRC. 

If we get MAR and one of Williams or Griffin, I'll be absolutely ecstatic. 

1 minute ago, CR said:

Would love to finish this one up today. Lots of in state pressure on him.

Crabs in a barrel philosophy. Don't know why anyone would want to stay in Mississippi