***Early NSD Discussion Thread***

ellitor

18 minutes ago, CR said:

Bama's making a run at him as it appears Trey Sanders is headed to UGA. I think most people had expected the Sanders loser to push for Williams. AU really needs to win this one.

According to a few turds that work with me, they expect Williams to sign with them now. Hopefully Williams will look at the depth. 

Just now, Auctoritas said:

In a totally meta moment I just tried to like this post - and got the notification that I was out of reactions for the day. 

So...uh...manual thumbs up!

I think most of us are out. I think limits should be uped to 50 for NSDs in the future @RunInRed @TitanTiger @bigbird @augolf1716

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

I still think Griffin is the guy with most potential 

From my amateur evaluation, they seem to have different skill sets. Cain is a brusier but Griffin is nimble and can accelerate at the flip of a switch. Richards would be a fine substitute for Cain but slight downgrade. But I think we need to get Jamious if nothing else.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I think most of us are out. I think limits should be uped to 50 for NSDs in the future @RunInRed @TitanTiger @bigbird @augolf1716

The worst part is that I just tried to like this. Its automatic now. I feel like Pavlov's dog or something. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From Keith...

AU absolutely still thinks it is in with OL Will Putnam, FYI. But I'm telling you, Will has kept things to himself, his family and his HC. Easier to get the gold from Fort Knox --- which by the way Goldfinger almost accomplished back in the '60s.

• Haha 2

Just now, Auctoritas said:

The worst part is that I just tried to like this. Its automatic now. I feel like Pavlov's dog or something. 

DAmn! I tried again too! Lol!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

From my amateur evaluation, they seem to have different skill sets. Cain is a brusier but Griffin is nimble and can accelerate at the flip of a switch. Richards would be a fine substitute for Cain but slight downgrade. But I think we need to get Jamious if nothing else.

Yup. His start and stop is insane. In his videos he’s going through or juking guys out of their shoes rather than just outrunning everyone

Just now, JMassie11 said:

Yup. His start and stop is insane. In his videos he’s going through or juking guys out of their shoes rather than just outrunning everyone

DJ has crazy cuts too & is physical as crap to go along with having top end speed. I like em both but prefer DJ.

2 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Like KJ. Never really had the top speed but man he could make you miss. 

Just now, ellitor said:

DJ has crazy cuts too & is physical as crap to go along with having top end speed. I like em both but prefer DJ.

Oh I’d love to have both of them...they are my 2 picks out of the 4 we are after

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Did you see the MSU band trolling Ole Miss with that song at the Egg Bowl?!

I did and thought that was brilliant. 

• Like 2

If Handy actually signs today (with AU), that would be pretty big news. 1) it was not expected 2) he is very good and 3) he expects to play in college with another guy that we are after. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shabby said:

Any word on when Owen Pappoe will sign? Any word on his intensions?

Signing ceremony at Braves Stadium for local kids this afternoon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

If Handy actually signs today (with AU), that would be pretty big news. 1) it was not expected 2) he is very good and 3) he expects to play in college with another guy that we are after. 

Why did I think he was already committed to us? Huh.

Just now, ellitor said:

Signing ceremony at Braves Stadium for local kids this afternoon.

People need to reread this thread and take a shot everytime this was posted :drink9:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3