***Early NSD Discussion Thread***

ellitor

4 minutes ago, weathergeakal said:

Keith liking our chances with DJ saying "Liking AU's chances with RB DJ Williams. 60-40 or better IMO." 

Keith has a Free Headquarters thread going & everything he has posted has been free so when we reference Keith the rest of the thread we aren't going to go through the tedious step of including a link in each post FWIW.

• Like 1

Just now, AUDub said:

With an 18 month old, it gets a lot of play in the Dub household right now. It was cute early. Now it just wears on you. 

That, I could see. I normally only get the occasional a cappella version on the way home from daycare pickup.

Deeee Jayyyyy Williams, doo doo doo-doo doo-doo 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

With an 18 month old, it gets a lot of play in the Dub household right now. It was cute early. Now it just wears on you. 

You ain't even kidding.

My daughter turns everything into that song. She dances with our dog saying "Zed-E bark bark bark edoggie bark bark edoggie bark and she is 9

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

What is the limit?  I have never run out of likes so I have always wondered if that is a real thing.

Well then we don't like your posts either, buster. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

What is the limit?  I have never run out of likes so I have always wondered if that is a real thing.

You can always do this if you run out

thumbs-up-sign_1f44d.png

2 minutes ago, CR said:

Bama's making a run at him as it appears Trey Sanders is headed to UGA. I think most people had expected the Sanders loser to push for Williams. AU really needs to win this one.

I want him badly but I don't think we need to get him. If we miss on him we have a good shot at flipping Jamious Griffin from NC State in February to go along with leading for MAR. I like both of them a lot too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

5 star safety Bama thought they'd flipped from Michigan just signed w/ Wolverines. (Ho, ho, ho). But I digress...

such a sad shame, LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Some unknowing fans may balk at this signing. Little do they know he’s a slightly more athletic Ryan Davis.

Just look up the season he just had and people will like him a lot! Am I right  Zeek? You did a great comparison there too in comparing him to RD I think.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Bama had already poached one from tOSU.

The real question is - what does this do to Christian Williams from Daphne? I wonder if he will sign today. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

Just look up the season he just had and people will like him a lot! Am I right  Zeek? You did a great comparison there too in comparing him to RD I think.

Agreed! I just think some will jump to conclusions based off his size.

Hattiesburg High School will host it’s football signing day today in the dome on the campus of Hattiesburg High. We have four young men expected to sign early. #2 Jarod Conner #3 Hakeem Vance #14 Jaren Handy #73 Demetris Allen

Do not know how to post from Twitter so this is my attempt, but it looks as if Handy may sign?  AuNerd has this as well...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

The real question is - what does this do to Christian Williams from Daphne? I wonder if he will sign today. 

He was already planning not to sign today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

well, thanks for peeing on my Cheerios, lol

Well they lost a 5* and gained a 4* so net loss?

17 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

That is a big, big deal. He is the top RB on the board right now - even over Cain at this point. We will see!

I still think Griffin is the guy with most potential 

3 minutes ago, AuburnTaco said:

Hattiesburg High School will host it’s football signing day today in the dome on the campus of Hattiesburg High. We have four young men expected to sign early. #2 Jarod Conner #3 Hakeem Vance #14 Jaren Handy #73 Demetris Allen

Do not know how to post from Twitter so this is my attempt, but it looks as if Handy may sign?  AuNerd has this as well...

Thanks Taco! Now I'm hungry!!!

11 minutes ago, toddc said:

It is a good comparison. He reminds me of RD. The only difference is JJ is a true WR. RD was a QB in high school. But everything else reminds me of RD

16 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

You can always do this if you run out

thumbs-up-sign_1f44d.png

In a totally meta moment I just tried to like this post - and got the notification that I was out of reactions for the day. 

So...uh...manual thumbs up!

• Like 2

Georgia flipped an Ohio State commit... The Urban Meyer melt down begins