***Early NSD Discussion Thread***

ellitor

11 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

i have been gone this morning, so did the RB that had committed to NCST sign today?...he is the best looking of the ones AU is looking at,as far as i can tell

Signs in February.

Edited by ellitor

Just now, AUDevil said:

Anybody know?  Haven't seen E around today.

He has been around the recruiting forum all day lol. Prettt sure he said he is making his announcement at turner field later on.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

1f8f74f1-e877-4601-b5aa-452018c3e978_tex

Glad Creed 2 gave us an answer of who won that last fight...

Sounds like Trey Sanders to Bama now. Guess UGA will be one to watch trying to sign Williams. Sounds like Neihbur sounds pretty confident for AU anyway.

Edited by CR

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Glad Creed 2 gave us an answer of who won that last fight...

Could have sworn it was answered in Creed 1 also.

Just now, CR said:

Sounds like Trey Sanders to Bama now. Guess UGA will be one to watch trying to Williams. Sounds like Neihbur sounds pretty confident for AU anyway.

If I had two schools that were halfway in and one that was all in, I know which I'd sign with

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

IKR? You'd think he would've been up and at 'em early with a hot cup of joe and his crootin hat on. 

E, wake up you sleepyhead! Lol

I think he was asking as a joke.  It is a reoccurring joke on the other thread as that question has been asked 20 times.

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

If I had two schools that were halfway in and one that was all in, I know which I'd sign with

That is what I was thinking.  It is obvious he is the safety choice for the other schools and Auburn has been "All-In" with him

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

That is what I was thinking.  It is obvious he is the safety choice for the other schools and Auburn has been "All-In" with him

Image result for gene chizik all in gif

• Haha 1

• ellitor changed the title to ***Early NSD Discussion Thread*** (Pappoe Will Sign This Afternoon Edition)
6 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

My UGA friends not confident on Sanders anymore.  Claim there is "mafia" type stuff happening with Bama. Lol welcome to our world. 

Maybe they will get so angry they will turn bama in and then bama will return the favor. Wouldn't it be nice to have an even recruiting field.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I've been in the Early NSD Discussion Thread all morning where your question has been answered 5 times already. The only way someone hasn't seen me is if they avoided me Like my exes.

Edited by ellitor
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

My UGA friends not confident on Sanders anymore.  Claim there is "mafia" type stuff happening with Bama. Lol welcome to our world. 

I'm so sorry that they have to be exposed to the evils of the CFB world out there. May their oasis of virtue never be tainted by the cesspool of sin stinking up that state just to the West.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2