Men vs. Georgia game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uga with those last three losses... 4 points, 1 point, 1 point... just had a feeling we were going to be the one to let them off the snide, but... wow. What a last minute of that game.

Nice that Chuma made up for the missed three at the end of the USCar game. That was a much easier shot than this one, but this one might have been bigger. Would have sealed their NCAA doom. 

Okeke and Spencer, you are the man!  Auburn got VERY lucky to win.  BUT, I am very happy we swept UGA.  I now consider our season a success.  :laugh:  Just wanted us to sweep those guys.   abw out.

5A3CF573-6E7B-4AC0-B720-5A9C74D90F1B.gif

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

And just like that, we take the lead in the series 95-94. 🤪

Damn Has Georgia program really been that bad as ours where we actually lead a basketball series vs them?! I do not know if we lead ANY basketball series vs anyone else in the sec all time. WOOOOO!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!! WAR DAMN!!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE CHUMA MAKING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! He missed the clutch one vs south carolina but he made the one tonight!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It should of never ever been that close but man I am just glad we won that!!!!

9 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Chuma Okeke is going to be the best NBA prospect we've had in decades

To be fair he is the only legit one we have had since Marquis and even he did not get drafted lol.

How UGA has only 1 SEC win is a mystery to me. Got some absolute goons in the paint. Even with no true PG, they’re better than their record indicates. 

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

To be fair he is the only legit one we have had since Marquis and even he did not get drafted lol.

At one point we did have Toney Douglas before we ran him off. 

I'm certain Claxton has his BA, MA and PhD degrees by now. He's been playing basketball at UGA at least 7 years, maybe 8. Poor second half, but it's never bad to beat the DullDawgs.

Archived