Auburn In The NFL Thread

aujeff11

Think about it,  LS who fans still sore over Cam taking Peterson and the bayou Bengals undefeated season straight to the Heisman. Now he is a division rival they have to deal with twice or 3 times a season.  He is a nightmare to them because they know when Brees retires after winning superbowl this year, Cam will dominate them! If Carolina gets pass protection covered in the draft that is. 

Edited by AUBwins

12 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Kids are always heckling Cam. Lol. Remember when got heckled at his own camp? Disrespectful little Saints runts are everywhere lol. 

But the whole dustpan thing is funny. I’m glad Cam threw it away. 

Now that's funny :clap:

• Haha 1

Can Braden and the crew protect Luck today against that Houston d-line? Can Deshaun continue his stellar play in big games? It's hard to root against either team but I'm ready.

Neiko Thorpe just made a great special teams play keeping the ball out if endzone on a punt

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Neiko Thorpe just made a great special teams play keeping the ball out if endzone on a punt

Thorpe found himself a nice gig in the NFL on ST and probably already has his pension secured. Good for him. 

• Like 2

Potential Parkey GW FG coming up this drive to advance the Bears in playoffs.  He had been a bit inconsistent this year hitting 76% of his attempts this year.  Hope he nails it good if he gets the chance.  A miss could seal his fate with Bears I am afraid.  He is probably starting kicker to start year at this point.  Maybe Bears will just hit a long TD pass. Sure he would love to stick it to the Eagles though

• Like 2

Crap! Got iced and missed it. 

Edited by AUBwins

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Potential Parkey GW FG coming up this drive to advance the Bears in playoffs.  He had been a bit inconsistent this year hitting 76% of his attempts this year.  Hope he nails it good if he gets the chance.  A miss could seal his fate with Bears I am afraid.  He is probably starting kicker to start year at this point.  Maybe Bears will just hit a long TD pass. Sure he would love to stick it to the Eagles though

Did Parkey ever make a game winning walk off field goal in college? I do not think he did and neither did Carlson. That is why I was a huge Wes Byrum fan in college. He was ice.

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Crap! Got iced and missed it. 

I swear whenever after the time out they go through and kick it for the "practice" kick and it goes in it seems the next kick misses a lot.

I can’t believe that happened to Parkey AGAIN.   I feel so bad for him.  He isn’t even missing big, just hitting th posts.  I just can’t believe it.  I sure hope she stays in the NFL.  Just not fair to him. 

He may need police protection leaving the stadium tonight. AU kickers have unfortunately led the league in drama this season.

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Did Parkey ever make a game winning walk off field goal in college? I do not think he did and neither did Carlson. That is why I was a huge Wes Byrum fan in college. He was ice.

Did you see the replay of his misses? He is probably the best at hitting the posts in the league.  And he nailed the first one.  Dang it.  Yea Byrum had ice water. 

Edited by AUBwins
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yes. Against ULM.

He has had three in the pros. He has had too bad of a year to get picked up next year though.

I hate that for Cody.   What are the odds of hitting the uprights as many times as he has this season?  He'll be released.  I hope he finds another spot. 

1 minute ago, alexava said:

Been a bad year for auburn kickers..

Carlson redeemed himself, setting the Raiders record for accuracy. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

I hate that for Cody.   What are the odds of hitting the uprights as many times as he has this season?  He'll be released.  I hope he finds another spot. 

Only hope he had before that was his contract he got.  But they brought him in to make those.  

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Only hope he had before that was his contract he got.  But they brought him in to make those.  

Did you see his expression after the eagles made the time out? He was scared. It was written all over his face. He missed the kick there. SMH.

• Like 1