Offensive Production & WR Use

ellitor

15 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

And for those goo goo gah gah eyed over Clemson’s offense.

What does Deon Cain say?

“There were a lot of questions about my route running and catching the ball,” Cain told TigerNet. “I had to show them I could catch the ball and run efficient routes. I was limited at Clemson because of the route tree we have because we don't have that many routes, but I wanted to show them I could be good in my routes as an inside or outside receiver. I wanted to prove that at the Combine and today.”

Read more: https://www.tigernet.com/story/TigerNet-Exclusive-with-Deon-Cain-I-just-want-to-get-on-a-team-16744#ixzz5vFrATAPq

https://www.tigernet.com/story/football/TigerNet-Exclusive-with-Deon-Cain-I-just-want-to-get-on-a-team-16744

Find me where mike Williams or Sammy Watkins says this? 

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DAG said:

Find me where mike Williams or Sammy Watkins says this? 

You’re digging yourself into a hole. Keep digging.

“It's one of the most daunting adjustments certain collegiate receivers must make when they come to the NFL, no matter their professional offense: When your NCAA route tree was more of a route bush, how do you adapt to a far more complex playbook? This is the challenge ahead for ex-Clemson and current Buffalo Bills receiver Sammy Watkins”

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

You said I was making things up

You let me know me when our current receivers claim “injustice” and we will be square.

20 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

You’re digging yourself into a hole. Keep digging.

“It's one of the most daunting adjustments certain collegiate receivers must make when they come to the NFL, no matter their professional offense: When your NCAA route tree was more of a route bush, how do you adapt to a far more complex playbook? This is the challenge ahead for ex-Clemson and current Buffalo Bills receiver Sammy Watkins”

We can agree on the simplicity of playbooks. What hole? Lol. If I am wrong I am wrong? But this quote has nothing to do with pigeonholing someone. All it says is the NFL playbooks are more complexed than the spread in college/ Sammy Watkins never had to prove that he could be a versatile WR because he was never pigeonholed to one route. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

You let me know me when our current receivers claim “injustice” and we will be square.

You are already square Jeff , lol. 

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You too keep it respectful to each other please.

Can’t respect the guy. But I got ya. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Can’t respect the clown. But I got ya. 

You have different opinions. That's ok. At some point agree to disagree & move on.

Just now, ellitor said:

You have different opinions. That's ok. At some point agree to disagree & move on.

That’s fair 

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You too keep it respectful to each other please.

There are better days of drugs, sex, and rock n roll ahead of me, but for now I’m just talking to strangers at work. I’m trying to be nice,  E. You can’t tell?

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

We may need to call judicial watch over this criminal allegation. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

We may need to call judicial watch over this criminal allegation. 

Nah he owns it. He ain’t looking for sympathy . That’s a true G. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

That’s a true G. 

Whenever I want to be whatever a “True G” is, I’ll remember that. 

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, DAG said:

We can agree on the simplicity of playbooks. What hole? Lol. If I am wrong I am wrong? But this quote has nothing to do with pigeonholing someone. All it says is the NFL playbooks are more complexed than the spread in college/ Sammy Watkins never had to prove that he could be a versatile WR because he was never pigeonholed to one route. 

Are you really editing and changing the integrity of posts from up page and 20 minutes later? 

Also, your new post was a waste of your time. He was as much pigeonholed as Sammy Coates was.

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Are you really editing and changing the integrity of posts from up page and 20 minutes later? 

Also, your new post was a waste of your time. He was as much pigeonholed as Sammy Coates was.

Haha because you don’t edit post, right? Shut the hell up.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Haha because you don’t edit post, right? Shut the hell up.

Not 20 minutes and countless posts later??? I correct grammar mistakes. I don’t completely change the nature of the post.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Not 20 minutes and countless posts later??? I correct grammar mistakes. I don’t completely change the nature of the post.

I don’t change any nature of the post. I gave you props for finding a quote and I said I agree with you on the simplicity of college spreads , but that quote itself has nothing to do with versatility which has been my point this whole dang time. If you don’t like that I edited I don’t care. Go whine about it somewhere else. Like i said I don’t know why you want to go down this route with me. It’s  only going to end one way.

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

Yeah, if Gus had only used Seth Williams properly he'd have been on the freshman all SEC team.....

Oh, wait.....he was.

Because such things happen in a vacuum. And because this entire conversation surrounding Williams is about how we know that he's good and that he can be used in a variety of ways and yet our staff spent all summer talking about how they don't have the big-bodied WR they need. 

Ross had almost double the receptions, yards and touchdowns that Williams did, by the way. With a true freshman throwing the ball. 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don’t change any nature of the post. I gave you props for finding a quote and I said I agree with you on the simplicity of college spreads , but that quote itself has nothing to do with versatility which has been my point this whole dang time. If you don’t like that I edited I don’t care. Go whine about it somewhere else. Like i said I don’t know why you want to go down this route with me. It’s  only going to end one way.

You said all of the edited portion to what audience. Certainly wasn’t directed to me. I just so happen to scroll up.

As for the route thing you keep saying...You should probably drop that whole line. The only way it ends every time is you embarrassed and your football knowledge revealed to be suspect at best. 

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

I gave you props for finding a quote

Don’t know why. It was widely known that he was role driven player at Clemson. 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

@DAG

Wave off! Wave off!

1279763334799.gif

I will. I don't need anymore people hearing about how I bullied him two years ago. I am done. Lol 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

I will. I don't need anymore people hearing about how I bullied him two years ago. I am done. Lol 

WastefulTallBagworm-max-1mb.gif

Archived