Prayers needed

doc4aday

I just found out that my older brother has been diagnosed with dementia and is needs your prayers. He is in his early 70s and has been going downhill pretty fast lately. I pray that maybe he will be the first to survive this disease.

Godspeed & WDE!

Doc

14 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I just found out that my older brother has been diagnosed with dementia and is needs your prayers. He is in his early 70s and has been going downhill pretty fast lately. I pray that maybe he will be the first to survive this disease.

Godspeed & WDE!

Doc

You got it. Prayers sent. God bless your family.

Sorry to hear that doc. Wish your brother well in his battle with that terrible disease. Too many are affected by it wish we knew more about its causes. Prayers sent!

Doc, I hate to hear this. Will be praying for him and everyone else affected by the diagnosis.

I'm so sorry to hear that Doc.

I'll be praying hard for your brother and your family my friend 🙏!

Praying 🙏 

He has my prayers Alzheimer's killed my Dad and Granddad so I feel your pain.  

Very sorry to hear the news about your brother. Your brother and family will be in my prayers. I'm seeing this first hand with my mother and my mother in law. Both are in advanced stages. I'm sure you'll have plenty of support but in case you don't, feel free to PM me if you want. God bless you all. 

Praying and love ya Brother. 

I have been doing some research about an anti-viral medication for herpes virus that is attributed to cold sores and other issues associated with herpes virus. Some promising research has been done with the medication called Acyclovir that is prescribed for cold sores and other herpes related virus issues like shingles. The research has shown that with taking this medication you have a 10X less chance of developing alzheimer's or dementia. I am attaching this link for you to check out.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322463.php

5 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Godspeed & WDE!

Doc

Prayers lifted. Keep us posted.

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

I have been doing some research about an anti-viral medication for herpes virus that is attributed to cold sores and other issues associated with herpes virus. Some promising research has been done with the medication called Acyclovir that is prescribed for cold sores and other herpes related virus issues like shingles. The research has shown that with taking this medication you have a 10X less chance of developing alzheimer's or dementia. I am attaching this link for you to check out.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322463.php

Anyone who hasn't had the latest shingle shots (2) definitely needs to get them. A lot of Publix stores are giving them free.

Archived