2021 Recruiting Thread (Update: 8/17/20)

ellitor

Any thoughts on this LJ Johnson running back we’re looking at? Anybody think we could get up on his list, or anyone know where we stand with him?

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

JBoy is the real deal and I don’t think he’d include Eli if he didn’t have legitimate information. 

Ehh idk looks like Eli just the ‘hype man’ but makes me think badly of jboy lol. Love the podcasts though. Eli tweets everyday acting like he has inside info but can’t give any details

5 hours ago, toddc said:

Any thoughts on this LJ Johnson running back we’re looking at? Anybody think we could get up on his list, or anyone know where we stand with him?

@toddc this is the latest from page 20 on this thread. Nothing has changed.

11 hours ago, ellitor said:

this is the latest from page 20 on this thread. Nothing has changed.

I know he had a virtual visit recently is why I asked. Can you tell me the rule on sharing VIP stuff please? I think I read where you said (been awhile) that we can paraphrase articles, but wasn’t sure. Thanks 😊 

2 hours ago, toddc said:

I know he had a virtual visit recently is why I asked.

It went well, but then again, they almost always do. Nothing really new & important info wise came out of it so far.

2 hours ago, toddc said:

I think I read where you said (been awhile) that we can paraphrase articles, but wasn’t sure. Thanks 😊 

Can't paste or even paraphrase VIP articles. Just give 1 or 2 sub points, & preferably wait at least a day in most cases before doing it.

On 6/15/2020 at 1:50 PM, McLoofus said:

who is this we're talking about here? I'm not getting this conversation.

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

That's our QB commit immediately after Landen King committed. Basically he's hyping King and the other guys in the class, and saying that he's going to continue recruiting for us. This guy is a 1000 watt bulb and a *lot* of other recruits are drawn to him like moths. We've already landed a few of them. 

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

That's our QB commit immediately after Landen King committed. Basically he's hyping King and the other guys in the class, and saying that he's going to continue recruiting for us. This guy is a 1000 watt bulb and a *lot* of other recruits are drawn to him like moths. We've already landed a few of them. 

I get it now. Thanks

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Anything new on Byrd, Mims, or literally anything else related to recruiting?

If there's anything new check the latest free recruiting recap from Keith in the AUC Recruiting Chat thread. The latest article is only a few days old.

53 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

He's talking about commits we have & maybe guys he's expecting we land.

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

If there's anything new check the latest free recruiting recap from Keith in the AUC Recruiting Chat thread. The latest article is only a few days old.

This is the 2021 Recruiting Thread so it was an appropriate place to ask and an appropriate time given the extended conversation that was being held. 

Happy to see you back on track, though.

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

This is the 2021 Recruiting Thread so it was an appropriate place to ask and an appropriate time given the extended conversation that was being held.

@McLoofus I don't understand this post. There was no condascention, snarkyness, chastizing, or attitude in my post. I was just simply politely trying to help you by guiding you where the latest info was.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

@McLoofus I don't understand this post. There was no condascention, snarkyness, chastizing, or attitude in my post. I was just simply politely trying to help you by guiding you where the latest info was.

All good. Mission accomplished. We're back to recruiting now. 

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

All good. Mission accomplished. We're back to recruiting now. 

Point made. Derailment has been deleted.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 Recruiting Thread (Update: 6/17/20)
2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Could you link it, please.

26 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Could you link it, please.

I probably should have done that instead of saying anything.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

I'd be more than fine signing LJ Johnson

Supposedly will be difficult to keep him from choosing Texas A&M.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Supposedly will be difficult to keep him from choosing Texas A&M.

It will, but I'm willing to try

Archived