Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DAG said:

Maybe. I just wish the coaching staff would bark on some of them. Some of these plays are just pure senseless. This is college ball. We don’t need to hold hands .

The Auburn fanbase in general is way too nice. The majority are absolutely great people (we are the greatest and nicest fans) but we are way way way too nice and do not demand excellence. We settle. 

So THAT'S what a block looks like! War Eagle!

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

They joked like the fans had painted themselves to support the commentator for the current game. When they damn well should have known it wasn’t for them. 

Thanks you, they have been terrible  

2 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

We're getting killed on the recruiting trail bc we will not sub at TB. 

Caddy sold Tank that AU would be rotating RB's going forward. Not off to a good start on that plan.

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Man, it's gotten to the point I can't even watch Oklahoma anymore without a bib because I drool so much.

Riles about to be 3 for 3 with Jalen Hurts. Who is that Auburn legacy kid QB for 2021 who committed there? He made the right call! How could ANY QB watch Malzahns passing offense and go YAH! I want to play in that.

Just now, Grimnir said:

Whitlow is gassed.

That running back by committee will help him out momentarily 

Now that was a nice play call there on the td, and not just because it was a td. Imaginative and well executed. Credit where credit is due. 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Maybe. I just wish the coaching staff would bark on some of them. Some of these plays are just pure senseless. This is college ball. We don’t need to hold hands .

I agree. Can’t hurt anybody’s feelings you know? 

Why the hell can't we have these blocks and these runs in the first half? It makes no sense that it takes until the end of the third quarter for our OL to man up.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

The Auburn fanbase in general is way too nice. The majority are absolutely great people (we are the greatest and nicest fans) but we are way way way too nice and do not demand excellence. We settle. 

I am just sick of us not having a chip on our shoulder. I don’t even feel great about this lead. I miss the days when people feared the physicality of Auburn. We have some great talent, but man so undisciplined and careless.

Archived