#14 With Four Losses

aucanucktiger

6 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

I need to know this too. They probably prefer Sierra Mist as well *dry heaves*

I'm more of a Mountain holler man myself!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

I do get tickled about the AUFamily ones who irately rant and post that they need to/plan to take a Board break because of yada...and then they don't. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guilty, too. Did take a long sabbatical once, though. Highly recommended; it will be here when we return. 

Guilty 

Is Pepsi still sold in the South?   I thought Pepsi got eradicated back when Jackie Sherrel was at MSU.   

Anyhow - for the record, Twelve Angry Men was true greatness.   Back when acting was more of an art than it is today.  

10 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Thank you for showing me where to rant about how Vanilla coke was just a poorly disguised Cream Soda

These are the important issues we should be taking about!

19 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Anyhow - for the record, Twelve Angry Men was true greatness.   Back when acting was more of an art than it is today.  

I will put it on the list!

3 hours ago, shabby said:

Perfect example of a circle jerk right. 12 guys standing around in a circle getting off on each others negativity. You do know the rest of the fan base is nothing like you?

Why would you even type something like this out? Makes me uncomfortable even reading it.

3 hours ago, abw0004 said:

First time I came on this thread and it is nothing but bickering on both sides.  I am a little surprised this thread has not been locked yet.

I don't really have anything to add that hasn't been said already.  The only thing I can think of to add is something I find peculiar.  The same people who discredit our Iron Bowl win this year saying they were playing a backup QB are the same ones who are trashing our loss in the 2017 SEC Championship Game when our starting QB, RB, CB, Safety, and MLB were all injured or out of the game completely.  Pick one side.  It is hypocrisy.

This is the most random post ever. Like you were waiting just to use this line.

32 minutes ago, DAG said:

This is the most random post ever. Like you were waiting just to use this line.

Not really.  There are posts in this thread alone referencing the SEC Championship Game.  And they are some of the same people in other threads that have taken away from the Iron Bowl.  I don't care which side of the fence someone is on when it comes to this topic, but choose one side and don't be hypocritical.  If you apply that logic of why Alabama lost to Auburn, apply it to why Auburn lost the SEC Championship game.  Just be fair in your assessment.

9 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Not really.  You have posts in this thread alone referencing the SEC Championship Game.  And they are some of the same people in other threads that have taken away from the Iron Bowl.  I don't care which side of the fence someone is on when it comes to this topic, but choose one side and don't be hypocritical.  If you apply that logic of why Alabama lost to Auburn, apply it to why Auburn lost the SEC Championship game.  Just be fair in your assessment.

I referenced the SEC championship game? Where? You are just in a pissing war with one particular poster and felt the need to say some random stuff

On 1/14/2020 at 10:58 AM, McLoofus said:

You realize this was our head coach's 7th season, right? He doesn't get to blame the roster. 

Also, as @Brad_ATX pointed out, several other extremely successful teams have also played freshman QBs. Why didn't they lose 4 games, also?

One more thing. We had a championship caliber unit on this team. It wasn't the one that our head coach has micromanaged into abject mediocrity. Our defense was good enough to win every game but we still managed to lose four games because of our offense. The same guy who's been calling the shots for 7 years. You call that victory? 

A fricking men. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I referenced the SEC championship game? Where?  Ah, I see I miscommunicated in my response to you.  When I said "you," I didn't mean you in particular DAG.  I meant in the sense of "When you see someone walking down the street..."  I will fix my post to better relay what I meant.  My apologies.

You are just in a pissing war with one particular poster and felt the need to say some random stuff.  Still was not random, and it was not just directed at one poster.  I have seen it mentioned a few times.  That is why I did not quote anyone and directed it at the masses.

4 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I still don't get how what you are saying compares to what the poster was responding to.  The guy was pretty much referencing a high point of Gus because we made it to the SEC title game and the poster correctly responded with we loss the SEC game. That is not exactly a glory or high mark for Auburn football. Beating Alabama shouldn't be considered a glory mark either, TBH. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I still don't get how what you are saying compares to what the poster was responding to.  The guy was pretty much referencing a high point of Gus because we made it to the SEC title game and the poster correctly responded with we loss the SEC game. That is not exactly a glory or high mark for Auburn football. Beating Alabama shouldn't be considered a glory mark either, TBH. 

Again, there were multiple times this has been referenced, and not just in this thread.  If it were that particular post I would have addressed that poster specifically like I am with you right now.  You or I are not one of those posters you see where they specifically do not quote a poster they are responding to and respond anyways hoping they do not see it or respond.

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Beating a real banged up Alabama. 

1 hour ago, Beaker said:

Is Pepsi still sold in the South?   I thought Pepsi got eradicated back when Jackie Sherrel was at MSU.

In keeping with the OP Pepsi is still celebrating victory being #2 in America's cola poll. 

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

In keeping with the OP Pepsi is still celebrating victory being #2 in America's cola poll. 

"Pepsi- because everyone can't be first."

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

Yo I don’t think I’ve ever tried that before. Describe the taste- ad style.

Ummmm it's not good lol. It's in that Dr Thunder realm. Super cheap!

Archived