Name something crazy that happens in kentucky game

gr82b4au

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After giving up a FG, we get the ball on the minus 25. With less than 2 minutes left in the 1st half we don't run a dive and then kneel it to run it out. We instead go hurry up, working the entire field. In hitting 4 different receivers we march down the field and score a TD to close out the half.

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

After giving up a FG, we get the ball on the minus 25. With less than 2 minutes left in the 1st half we don't run a dive and then kneel it to run it out. We instead go hurry up, working the entire field. In hitting 4 different receivers we march down the field and score a TD to close out the half.

1. Phoebe Cates getting out of the pool

2. This

3. Phoebe Cates again

54 minutes ago, bigbird said:

9ACD064C-1D1B-4B14-981C-5999958A0BFD.jpeg

Gus tests positive tomorrow. The offense hangs 63 on UK and 49 on UGA. Morris is promoted to HC on Monday, Oct 5th.

They end up calling it Johnny Majors/Phillip Fulmer 2020.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

1. Phoebe Cates getting out of the pool

2. This

3. Phoebe Cates again

DUUUUUUUDE....that’s was one of the highlights of my adolescence, the first time I saw that scene

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

DUUUUUUUDE....that’s was one of the highlights of my adolescence, the first time I saw that scene

We're lucky to have grown up when we did. Even if that's the only reason.

21 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

My reactions will likely re-up in a bit but I can't wait that long. Holy crap I'm dying.

I was going to post the gif but was trying to remain family friendly 😂

15 hours ago, Viper said:

Gus tests positive tomorrow. The offense hangs 63 on UK and 49 on UGA. Morris is promoted to HC on Monday, Oct 5th.

They end up calling it Johnny Majors/Phillip Fulmer 2020.

Let me guess. You are not impressed with Gus' coaching abilities?

From the wishful thinking column: Gus leaves his headset off for the entire game (unless we are 3 TD's ahead, then he can put them on with 2 minutes left in the game).

15 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Perfect song for the actual scene. Man.

This may be why the Cars are CGM’s favorite band. It’s all making sense now!

Archived