Name something crazy that happens in kentucky game

gr82b4au

16 hours ago, AUDynasty said:

On the very first offensive play, Auburn features a formation that brandishes not two... but THREE tight ends for a play. The call will be a pass but no tight end will catch the ball.

Best Vince Mcmahon GIFs | Gfycat

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, AUDynasty said:

On the very first offensive play, Auburn features a formation that brandishes not two... but THREE tight ends for a play. The call will be a pass but no tight end will catch the ball.

Why not 5? Back to @bigbird's suggestion of the diamond formation. JSS at left H,  Fromm at right H, Pegues  behind the QB, Deal split left, Frazier split right.  Think about all the blocking and catching power that presents.

Slide4 | Diamond formation, Football formations, Diamond

Obviously never going to happen- not with 5 TEs- but spend some time doing your own substitutions (Worm in for Pegues, Joiner in for Fromm, Flash in for Deal) and it gets real fun real quick. 

Auburn goes 9-1 with a loss to Alabama, Alabama and Florida play the SEC Championship, Ohio State goes 8-0 and gets to the FBS championship over a 9 win Auburn team!

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Auburn goes 9-1 with a loss to Alabama, Alabama and Florida play the SEC Championship, Ohio State goes 8-0 and gets to the FBS championship over a 9 win Auburn team!

And undefeated power 5 team will always be ahead of a 1 loss squad. I can’t think of a situation in the playoffs where a power 5 team who is undefeated (presumably the champion of their conference) will be jumped over by a 1 loss squad . Quick way for the playoffs to lose credibility if that ever happened.

gus will call some crazy "Whirlybird" type play late in the game while we have the lead putting us in bad field position and giving kentucky a chance to win i think thats gonna be another thing to determine the outcome  can gus refrain from the urge to have boneheaded trick plays at crucial points in the game

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

And undefeated power 5 team will always be ahead of a 1 loss squad. I can’t think of a situation in the playoffs where a power 5 team who is undefeated (presumably the champion of their conference) will be jumped over by a 1 loss squad . Quick way for the playoffs to lose credibility if that ever happened.

All things being equal I would agree, but in this hypothetical scenario they are not!

40 minutes ago, KnightTiger said:

gus will call some crazy "Whirlybird" type play late in the game while we have the lead putting us in bad field position and giving kentucky a chance to win i think thats gonna be another thing to determine the outcome  can gus refrain from the urge to have boneheaded trick plays at crucial points in the game

I actually like this post because it reminds me not to get too optimistic about finally having an actual offensive coordinator.

I was only part kidding when I said we'd run the "Hide the Worm" play with Shivers hiding behind the LOS at the snap, but I look for it to happen in the first half. 

He's gonna score on it. Book it.

(Ok, I have no idea, but it sounds good)

On 9/21/2020 at 8:41 PM, TexasTiger said:

Joey Gatewood joins an AU huddle.

Anyone got a clip of the AU basketball player in the opponents huddle by their bench a few years ago? Cannot remember his name but that was freaking hilarious!🤣

1 hour ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Anyone got a clip of the AU basketball player in the opponents huddle by their bench a few years ago? Cannot remember his name but that was freaking hilarious!🤣

TJ Dunans!!!

16 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Everybody that's starting will have earned it and their back up won't be better than them......and when a mistake does happen people will hold the right player accountable and not put it on someone else because it was their favorite player and the board will be filled with quality comments and opinions!

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Everybody that's starting will have earned it and their back up won't be better than them......and when a mistake does happen people will hold the right player accountable and not put it on someone else because it was their favorite player and the board will be filled with quality comments and opinions!

FINALLY The Rock has come BACK to Washington DC | AnandTech Forums:  Technology, Hardware, Software, and Deals

Archived