And the 2020 winner is ... dangerous distrust

AUFAN78

2 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

Turn your TV on a real news channel, or Google it or whatever you do and you'll see it.

This is a legitimate video and there's nothing humorous about it. It's a travesty of Justice. Y'all can laugh it off if you want to.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

This is a legitimate video and there's nothing humorous about it. It's a travesty of Justice. Y'all can laugh it off if you want to.

One can actually gather facts about what it depicts or sound the crazy alarm 🚨.

59 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

LOL!  I'll just drop this here from the Republican voting implementation  manager for the state of GA.

But tell me more about your "real news".

OK. GA election officials are corrupt. I personally don't consider their word as credible. Of course their claim is everything was done legit. Question is do you believe they are telling the truth or lying. I am sure they are lying their butts off!

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

One can actually gather facts about what it depicts or sound the crazy alarm 🚨.

Call me crazy then. Doesn't bother me.

Hah, no, we're not laughing *it* off. We're laughing *you* off.

But by all means, if you live in GA, take this very seriously and take Lin Wood even more seriously and DO NOT support this crooked sham of a democracy! DO NOT VOTE!

58 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

OK. GA election officials are corrupt. I personally don't consider their word as credible. Of course their claim is everything was done legit. Question is do you believe they are telling the truth or lying. I am sure they are lying their butts off!

Thanks Argo.  ;)

58 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Their Motivation?

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

Prove they are corrupt.  Show evidence.  Just saying they are corrupt because you don't like their answers isn't enough.

How does it go...”he lost! Get over it!”...?

I'm 100% certain they're telling you the truth.  There's zero evidence to the contrary.  The fact that you choose to believe fantasy land conspiracy theories is your issue.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm 100% certain they're telling you the truth.  There's zero evidence to the contrary.  The fact that you choose to believe fantasy land conspiracy theories is your issue.

The fact you and many other Dems are in full denial is astonishing to me.

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

The fact you and many other Dems are in full denial is astonishing to me.

You said they are corrupt.  Where's the evidence?

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

You said they are corrupt.  Where's the evidence?

It's all over the place. Just open your eyes.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Their Motivation?

Get Trump out of office at (all) costs. Including cheating. No holds barred.

Went through it all shortly after election. Now this Georgia video comes out and of course Dems say this is not proof. I say it is. Believe it or not, your choice. I'm done commenting.

Archived