A&M postgame

Maverick.AU

It’s pretty Laughable how these threads haven’t been created for much of this year because everyone is so frustrated. Nothing changes until Gus is gone and that’s all that really needs to be said 

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

It’s pretty Laughable how these threads haven’t been created for much of this year because everyone is so frustrated. Nothing changes until Gus is gone and that’s all that really needs to be said 

/thread 

32 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Agree, but I think there is one more year to sink the ship even further. Then another two years to get back on track hopefully w a different staff. Meyer would be crazy to take AU job. This job is not worth the headache and that’s why we haven’t had a truly successful coach since Dye. Hell Tubberville was better than our last two. This is AU. 

Just now, Old fan 47 said:

Agree, but I think there is one more year to sink the ship even further. Then another two years to get back on track hopefully w a different staff. Meyer would be crazy to take AU job. This job is not worth the headache and that’s why we haven’t had a truly successful coach since Dye. Hell Tubberville was better than our last two. This is AU. 

I’m fine with the down years. We just have to make a cube at this point 

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

We had a game today? 

Apparently and it was loss #4 which according to Gus, solidified our year. 

Don’t know if he knows or not, but #5 maybe coming next week.   Auburn’s defense is trash.    Offense is maybe worse, haven’t made my mind up yet.   

Archived