2022 3* TE Micah Riley-Ducker Signs With Auburn!!

Paladin

Auburn tight end commitment 'made the right choice for sure'

by Jason Caldwell

37 minutes ago

With Auburn’s tight ends continuing to be a big part of the offense in the first season under Bryan Harsin and offensive coordinator Mike Bobo, 2022 commitment Micah Riley-Ducker already felt very good about his decision to be a Tiger before his visit to check out the Georgia game on Saturday. In town for his first look at Jordan-Hare Stadium on a huge weekend on the Plains, Riley-Ducker noted that everything about the trip was impressive even though the Tigers came up short against the Bulldogs.

“It’s great,” Riley-Ducker said of the atmosphere. “Second to none. I made the right choice for sure. The tight ends get involved every game. That’s a big thing for me. We’re going to win here. I believe in Harsin and his goals.”

Senior John Samuel Shenker already has 19 receptions for 256 yards and a touchdown this season in six games and leads a tight end group with 25 total catches. That’s something that speaks volumes to the big pass catcher and shows him he’s headed to the right program.

“That’s a big thing,” said Riley-Ducker, who plays for Bellevue West High School in Nebraska. “I know I made the right decision at the end of the day. Me and my family know this is the best decision for me. I’m ready.”

Planning to return for the Iron Bowl to watch the rivalry game against Alabama, Riley-Ducker said he doesn’t plan to take any additional visits and is locked in with his commitment to the Tigers. 

“I’m ready to go,” he said. “I will be here in January. It’s very important. I’m pretty sure Shenker is going to be gone so I have an opportunity to step up and see what I can do. I’m ready.”

In seven games into his senior high school season Riley-Ducker has 21 catches for 439 yards and four touchdowns.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

He is going to be my man crush next year us Bellevue, NE boys got to stick together............

I’m off the bus on this one then……

5 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I skimmed over the hair and the chest first and got vividly confused once I got to that guy's face 

I'm a very progressive dude and I still find that photo unsettling for some reason.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

MRD has the look of a nightmare matchup. Can’t wait for him to get to the plains. 

55 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Good news. Landen King is already on campus and has already learned the offense. 

That’s right . He will be an impact player . Already has shown it 

• Like 2

• Paladin changed the title to 2022 3* TE Micah Riley-Ducker Signs With Auburn!!