* Official Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I will never forget that Mercer game. Never!

For seven games that year (every reg season conference game besides The Stick) that team played some of the best football I've ever seen. In the other seven games we played like complete crap. So. <redacted>ing. Weird.

2 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Clean up the mental mistakes and penalties and we’ll run the score up. It’ll also help if the OL can get a consistent push 

It's 90% mental. Probably good that we have some adversity, not that I like it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

42 point second half is what we need!

I just want 2 crisp offensive drives ending in a TD then turn it over to the 2nd team.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

You bought this on yourself!

Fuuuuuuuuuu

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I think so. It’s not that Alabama State is better than Akron, we just don’t seem to care about this game as much (except for our LBs who wanna take your head off regardless) 

I agree, it's not the physical aspect but seems to be more mental in regards to attitude and discipline vs. last week's game. AU's ebb and flow in gameplay. I would of guessed ASU game came before Akron. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

For seven games that year (every reg season conference game besides The Stick) that team played some of the best football I've ever seen. In the other seven games we played like complete crap. So. <redacted>ing. Weird.

I know. It was such an odd season. Fun at the end but odd. 

Edited by Auburn Tiger

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

The fans were going crazy in the redzone like whaaat..

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Because it was the student section

It's been 17 years since I was in the student second, and maybe I was near black our each time, but I don't remember us being that stupid 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

It's been 17 years since I was in the student second, and maybe I was near black our each time, but I don't remember us being that stupid 

And now they can buy beer in the stadium, right?

4 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Well it could be worse.  We could be losing at home like Tennessee is to Pitt.  

With respect to that Pittsburgh is the favorite and they aren’t ASU