Auburn vs Penn State — Game Thread

RunInRed

6 minutes ago, MaitlandTiger said:

We tackle better, and open up the playbook, we have a shot.  This is a vanilla offense we have shown. 

Yeah - disappointed in some arm tackle whiffs. 3rd game is late in season to have that happening. Thought Mason would have put the fear of God in them for that unforgivable sin. 

We are playing #10 in their own house - down 4. As long as we keep our composure we can stay in this with a shot. I'm really interested to see how this coaching staff works in this situation.

• Like 1

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

I didn't think so, but he seems yo just have disappeared so was wondering why.

I thought he was hurt for the Ala St game. I havent heard anything about this game..

2 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

The TE's and Hunter need to get the ball more. 

I think all the RBs need to get the ball more if the alternative is either a pass overthrown by 35 yards or WRs slipping when they're open by 10 yards 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mims44 said:

Ok, bad new is; we ARE down by 4 against possibly the worst FCS school to ever exist.

The good news is, we might be able to call up Chiz or Gus during this halftime.

Are you serious, or drinking? 

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

How about no.  Folks need to put their big boy huggies on.  And I'd say it to everyone's face.

I am just being light hearted but you are tripping over something you have no control over. Just ignore them because they are going to post regardless of how you feel about it. Anyway, enjoy the game ..

Hope we can get the running game back in the second half. I’m a little worried if we don’t. Nix under pressure typically doesn’t work out well for us. 

5 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Tank with only 8 carries…

Did he touch the ball after his TD?

The only drive we had after his TD was the one with 1:23 left. We were trying to move the ball down the field via the pass.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tbone4jc said:

I am just being light hearted but you are tripping over something you have no control over. Just ignore them because they are going to post regardless of how you feel about it. Anyway, enjoy the game ..

How about eff off.  I know what a forum is and am choosing to interact in my way.  No one forced you to quote me.

6 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Tank with only 8 carries…

Did he touch the ball after his TD?

I get sharing carries but we seemed to get way from the run

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

The only drive we had after his TD was the one with 1:23 left. We were trying to move the ball down the field via the pass.

It was not conducive to run the ball in that situation. 

4 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

There's a difference between difference of opinion and swinging from "sky is falling" to "national champs" on every play.  Its like a lot of folks have apparently forgotten what a competitive road game looks like.

Indeed.  Down 4 at the half, against a top 10 team on the road, that is about the best I expected from this game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think all the RBs need to get the ball more if the alternative is either a pass overthrown by 35 yards or WRs slipping when they're open by 10 yards 

Yea, I still don't understand the random hail-Mary pass by Bo early in the game.

Edited by SRBautigerfan
  • Like 1

So far their OC has Mason's number. You can't let any QB have unlimited time to throw.   The last tow passes are Bo in a nutshell, one should have been a pick six and the one to Jackson where Jackson stumbled was a thing of beauty. On the whole Bo has played well O-Line is not very good and our D-Line hasn't beaten anybody even when rushing 4.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

How about eff off.  I know what a forum is and am choosing to interact in my way.  No one forced you to quote me.

Dang dude . Why are you so sensitive. I quoted you be cause o chose to respond to what you stated on a forum. Chill

Just now, tbone4jc said:

Dang dude . Why are you so sensitive. I quoted you be cause o chose to respond to what you stated on a forum. Chill

Again.  Eff off.  Hell, even better, put me on ignore.