Auburn vs Penn State — Game Thread

RunInRed

Good hit and pick 

AU needs to knock the s*** out of these guys and get some damn respect back . AU has been a damn doormat for years .. let’s Get it together 

• Like 1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

We are a better team than them.  

Maybe. But we're on the road and only down 4 and we get the ball first in the second half. I call that a good first half and just gotta make adjustments to win.

• Like 1

I don’t know about you guys but I’m pumped. We are in the thick of it. One terrible decision by Bo but he doesn’t look clueless out there. We can run the ball. Let’s adjust and get after it.

• Like 3

Coming out a blazing in the 2nd half like last game would be ideal..if we don't score this next possession I'm hard pressed to say we win.

Edited by WFE12

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

We are a better team than them.  

Based on what? Their #5 has looked better than our entire WR corp combined. Their OL looks better. Their secondary and linebackers look better. s*** Clifford looks better than Bo. What are you watching? 

Desperately in need of defensive pressure and more consistent play on offense. The offensive line is doing well though. Weird. Thats what I was most worried about

• Like 1

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Maybe. But we're on the road and only down 4 and we get the ball first in the second half. I call that a good first half and just gotta make adjustments to win.

If we had a pass rush I’d feel better about the second half.  But their QB having all day to throw is very concerning. 

22 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I wasn't even talking to or referencing you. 

sorry, mass confusion. Posts moved quickly. I posted a video of the PSU DB knocking the ball out of Tanks hand after the play at their goal line.

5 minutes ago, AUx said:

McClain barely touched QB. Must have broken a nail.

Replay looked like he may have smacked wrist on helmet. Or elbow. View from behind the line showed it was more of a glancing blow. But something got hit. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, USATiger said:

Bo read the coverage wrong again on that near miss.  Should've gone to Robinson.  Bo's two-way miss is accuracy and defense reading.  Worse than the slice/hook two-way miss.

add in staring down receiver

People here over reacting. Now we can make adjustments and let's see how it goes. Everybody needs to play better. We are very lucky that ball wasn't a pick 6' Bo can't keep making those mistakes.

Wr have to catch balls. And let's see if we can come up with something to get a bit of pressure

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

If we had a pass rush I’d feel better about the second half.  But their QB having all day to throw is very concerning. 

Trying not to give up big play? And doing a decent job of that. 2nd half can maybe commit more to rushes.

Edited by AUx