* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

3 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

What exactly do you want this man to accomplish in his first season. Idk if he’s the right coach or not but at least he beat LSU in Death Valley which is something our last few HC’s couldn’t do. 
You got to give this man some time, you impatient for no reason 

The same I want from any coach. He benched Bo for his shenanigans and Bo preformed better last week. Bo starts the same crap this week and he just keeps him in the game. And this defense is worse that the receiving core. Remember he hired everyone of these coaches and a lot aren’t doing their job. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Cristobal loses to was less competition every year. I 110% disagree with you on that one. I don't know why so many on here love him, other than for 

Agreed

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

Cristobal loses to was less competition every year. I 110% disagree with you on that one. I don't know why so many on here love him, other than for recruiting. 

Agreed one of the most idiotic statements of the day. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tomcat said:

OK…we are into “stick a fork” in hour. First … there was whining about the broadcast team, which I thought was excellent. Very balanced and informative. I’ll take these guys every week.

Second: there seems to be a few folks on here who believe Auburn should win by walking out in those glorious blue jerseys. I was impressed with the effort and the coaching. Many position groups improved (not WRs). 

the best to hope for is week to week improvement. Think Arkansas.

This team can beat everyone left on the schedule except Bama.

They can also lose to every one of them.

Just enjoy the ride and start looking for blocks to build around.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Cristobal loses to was less competition every year. I 110% disagree with you on that one. I don't know why so many on here love him, other than for recruiting. 

Cristobal is a slightly better Muschamp 

Score was about what I expected. We did stay in it longer than I thought we might. Ga has a ton more talent than we do, yet we fought. The number of dropped passes is still hard to believe. Totally changes the game.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

They also have a JV defense 

Ok. NFL QB vs our defense up against Bo and a jv defense. We'll see who has the advantage

My only issue is what is the identity of this team. Find it and do it well. Secondly who is the go to receiver when u need a catch. I understand Drob is probably the most experienced but he doesn’t have the size for some of those plays called for him.

4 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Worth noting.  The two teams we've lost to are #2 and #4.  And oh by the way, #4 PSU leads #3 Iowa on the road in the 4th.

Some of y'all need to step back and see the bigger picture right now.  Its becoming increasingly obvious that theree's a talent gulf in this country that goes Bama > UGA > Atlantic Ocean > everyone else.

I thought Ole Miss would beat Bama last week largely due to scheme.  Clearly I was wrong.  The talent was just overwhelming.

Don’t forget we also came back on a miracle throw to beat a high school team as well. Wouldn’t want to miss that high  point for the season. 😒

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Um, no. Ole Miss barely beat the team that UGA already killed.

You think Auburn is better than Ole Miss? They have a weak defense but I can't see it being a great game. We have a weak offense so... They are probably better than LSU. It will most likely be a struggle game and certainly not a guaranteed win.

UGA is going to kill everybody so no shame there. 

4 minutes ago, tomcat said:

OK…we are into “stick a fork” in hour. First … there was whining about the broadcast team, which I thought was excellent. Very balanced and informative. I’ll take these guys every week.

Second: there seems to be a few folks on here who believe Auburn should win by walking out in those glorious blue jerseys. I was impressed with the effort and the coaching. Many position groups improved (not WRs). 

the best to hope for is week to week improvement. Think Arkansas.

You would like for Aaron Murray to call another AU game?

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Don’t forget we also came back on a miracle throw to beat a high school team as well. Wouldn’t want to miss that high  point for the season. 😒

Your schtick is so old. Go cheer for Al State or something. It's so tired.

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Everybody loves Cristobal because he's not here. They can always say what if...🙄

But how? He has had top tier talent at Oregon and a down pac 12 and still can't get them to the playoffs. He had a bonafide NFL QB and couldn't maximize his potential. Great recruiter but where are the results?

Can’t believe people are still questionable the coaching hire. IMO we look so much more competitive especially when we are playing against today’s type of teams. We make a few of those plays and we look much better. I still don’t think we win but definitely better. We should play with everyone except maybe Bama ( as they are loaded with great athletes at every position just like Digs).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAG said:

But how? He has had top tier talent at Oregon and a down pac 12 and still can't get them to the playoffs. He had a bonafide NFL QB and couldn't maximize his potential. Great recruiter but where are the results?

That's my point. It's just always easy to say we should have got so-and-so, when there will never be any evidence to prove you wrong.

Edited by boisnumber1

Just now, 1856 said:

You would like for Aaron Murray to call another AU game?

I dont want to hear him call any game.  He just grinds on me.... I thought Rick Neuheisal was gonna tell him to shut up a couple times.

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

This team can beat everyone left on the schedule except Bama.

They can also lose to every one of them.

Just enjoy the ride and start looking for blocks to build around.

Blocks? Yeah that'd be a good place to start. ;)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Cristobal is a slightly better Muschamp 

At least he hasn’t been fired from 2 different SEC schools. Muschamp is a good DC and recruiting. Cristobal hasn’t proven anything yet just recruiting.

4 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Yeah, that sucked, but its nothing I haven't seen before from Gus, Gene, or Tommy.

• Like 1