* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

D is gassed

3 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Defense gassed

TOP is the same???

Why did someone have to tell Bonhe was the new Johnny Manziel. It wasn't hard to see what that would do to someone with happy feet syndrome

3 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

So what. Doesn’t matter what they are playing. You have a running back flaring completely open and plenty of time to dump it off.  Look at the play again.

Read the quote.  Dude said he should have expected blitz there.  My point was no, there were multiple options for the defense.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Bet Gus is laughing his ass off at Brian and AU. As bad as Gus was he would have done better than CH has done today. 

The same Gus that just loss to an 0-3 Navy team? Did you watch the UGA game last year.

Edited by DAG

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Bet Gus is laughing his ass off at Brian and AU. As bad as Gus was he would have done better than CH has done today. 

Are you serious? hahahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just can't watch backyard ball anymore. I know the receivers suck and it's mostly their fault, but can't do it. Would rather watch someone throw it away than run 20 yards behind the LOS

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

The same Gus that just lost to an 0-3 Navy team? Did you watch the UGA game last year.

UCF *is* doing some rebuilding, but yeah.

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Pathetic blocking. Offensive line tried to block with a slight push. 

We need to start holding as much as the rest of the conference.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

From what I've seen, he's working on an entirely new level of dysfunction at UCF. Doubt he has time to watch this game while he's at Waffle House working that slide rule and 20 sided die.

See these guys off the bench came in and doing a better job than the starters. Heck uga was trying to run out the clock the last two possessions and still walked it right over us. 

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

He got waxed by winless Navy just last week.  Maybe sit this one out.

Gus is the reason AU is average to bad. He is a program killer. You know that . Terrible post 

Gus lost to uga 27-6 last year, and these are his players. 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

This isn’t pretty, but I like our shot to beat everyone else but Bama. UGA just has too much talent. 

Yep. I hope our crowd impressed some of the recruits.

Edited by AUwent